forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

Oh? A chat filled with rudeness seems like my style.
Hello, my dears, my name is Jasper and this will be one hell of a show.

Well hello there, Jasper.
While it is nice to meet you, I think I shall be the judge of whether this is to be 'one hell of a show'.

He must stay because what if someone does require his services

Finally, someone gets it!!!!

@Pickles group

It sure is a good thing I'm not in the same room as the rest of my family because I have a feeling I'll be spending all night cackling instead of working

Deleted user

To Circe: Entertainment?

I'm a bored sorceress, and just from a little bit of observation concerning you, I'm entertained. Therefore: entertainment

I mean, I was born to be entertainment. Though, probably not the kind you're referring to at this present time…

I'm not referring to any sort of entertainment in particular, lmao

danny has left the chat

Never.

He must stay because what if someone does require his services

very true

What would happen if I attempted to summon Danny

Deleted user

does anyone else get strong Angel vibes from Danny? Just me? Okay Hazbin Hotel, not actual angel. not that you aren't lovely, Danny

Oh, Angel Dust!
Yeah, kind of, I guess

Deleted user

I am thankfully in the comforts of a bedroom obviously

I just realized that you said a bedroom, not your bedroom

@The-Magician group

chuckles Well at least someone realised but the question is, whose room am I in?
And as for summoning, well first of all you don't know my real name, and second of all it wouldn't work because I don't have a physical manifestation it's been tested, it doesn't work

Deleted user

chuckles Well at least someone realised but the question is, whose room am I in?
And as for summoning, well first of all you don't know my real name, and second of all it wouldn't work because I don't have a physical manifestation it's been tested, it doesn't work

Shoot
I was planning on just having a discussion lol

@The-Magician group

The testing of you being summoned

Ah! Basically, Lee's best friend has splits.
One of them lusts after me, and she wanted to try summoning me—only I refuse to tell her my real name so I told one of the others who then forced himself to forget afterwards.
He did everything correctly, and when he said my name nothing happened.
So! The Summoning Of Danny™: Tried, tested, failed.