forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Does Judge Woods find Snapchat to be an ineditable source?

I do. Defense proceed. Thank you, Stark Spangled Banner for your assistance.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

>CONFUSED

Shuri has sent me Notebook screenshots before in our PM and I don't remember him asking for help

?

I asked Ravens for those two, the screenshots from earlier? You can even go ask her, you know the ones I showed you when you showed up in my personal messages that one night. I've asked Ravens for almost all of the pictures I use, and the rest were posted by either Ace, or some others.

@ShadeStar

Hello, I am new to chat yes. But I also just like reading stuff, and this is interesting.

I would like to point out to everyone here that we as viewers can check the changelogs of other public universes. All you have to do is click on the user and then the universe before going to the changelog tab up top. I don't know how precisely accurate this may be to non-creators since we don't see when it was made public, but it might be a bit faster than the screenshot snapchat method you are currently using. But it does include all updates made including privatizing and publicizing universes.

Deleted user

Hello, I am new to chat yes. But I also just like reading stuff, and this is interesting.

I would like to point out to everyone here that we as viewers can check the changelogs of other public universes. All you have to do is click on the user and then the universe before going to the changelog tab up top. I don't know how accurate this may be to non-creators since we don't see when it was made public, but it might be a bit faster than the screenshot snapchat method you are currently using. It also seems to be accurate with all updates made including privatizing and publicizing universes.

We cannot, I just checked.

Deleted user

I checked the changelog, it appears the universe was officially created 2 months ago.

Damn you’re supposed to be defense.

Well, Judge Eris, what do you think?