forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

But you can confirm that within the last couple months, the universe's setting was set to 'public', correct?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I can't remember when I made this roleplay thing, but I know it wasn't 11 months ago. It was probably something like maybe 9 or 6, I can't remember very much about when it happened, but I do know that Bec wanted to join,

@ElderGod-kirky group

When you have access again, could you check your edit timeline?

I could try to, yes

But you can confirm that within the last couple months, the universe's setting was set to 'public', correct?

Memory is a fickle servant, but I'm fairly certain I had it public around 2 or more months ago.

Deleted user

What does Bec have to do with anything, though?

Just a side note.

Mhm.

Deleted user

If I may, I do have one certain detail about the publicity of the details on my universe.

Please do share that.

Deleted user

Prosecution - remember to be nice.
Defense - waiting on your support for your client.

Deleted user

Could Shuri be so kind and to tell us when his Universe was actually made? On your account it says it was updated two months ago but it could’ve been sooner, yes?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Could Shuri be so kind and to tell us when his Universe was actually made? On your account it says it was updated two months ago but it could’ve been sooner, yes?

Lemme check

@HighPockets group

I second this motion.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Shuri, will you provide us with an unedited screenshot of your universe so this jury can compare the two?

I'm pretty useless with technology, if some of you can't remember I literally don't even know how to post a picture on this site. But I can try I suppose. If not, I literally need someone else to do that for me. Because as I said, I'm pretty useless

Deleted user

Shuri, will you provide us with an unedited screenshot of your universe so this jury can compare the two?

I'm pretty useless with technology, if some of you can't remember I literally don't even know how to post a picture on this site. But I can try I suppose. If not, I literally need someone else to do that for me. Because as I said, I'm pretty useless

Objection!

You’ve posted a picture before?

On Pictures, Guys? You posted a picture of yourself.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I finished reading through the tea and I don’t know if this will change anything because I’m extremely behind on all this but the excerpts do seem to match Shuri’s way of wording stuff.

I am officially the world’s worst defense ever

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Objection!

You’ve posted a picture before?

On Pictures, Guys? You posted a picture of yourself.

Did I? I think Ace posted a picture of me, and Ravens gave me pictures of myself to post.