people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Lol but i'll end up on a trippy island with some sorcerer and his hot daughter

Deleted user

I ain't complaining.

But everyone else in this chat is.

Deleted user

I'ma be rude to myself for a moment

I legit did so much research on a prescription drug called topamax and I wasted like, twenty minutes of my life doing it ok

like what the fuck am I gonna do with this information outside of the RP I did all the research for? Sure it's akin with my character but when is he ever going to OD on it again??? Wtf me??

AbbyAlways

I'ma be rude to myself for a moment

I legit did so much research on a prescription drug called topamax and I wasted like, twenty minutes of my life doing it ok

like what the fuck am I gonna do with this information outside of the RP I did all the research for? Sure it's akin with my character but when is he ever going to OD on it again??? Wtf me??

That's literally me though. I'm like the Gringotts of useless info.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I specifically research things I’ll never need to know about just for fun

Like, I’ve got a massive list of over 75 different chinchilla facts, intensive knowledge on the murder of Ken McElroy, hours and hours of research on the emerald cockroach wasp, and can tell you many different symptoms of the bubonic plague, but don’t ask me to do basic math cause I don’t have that kind of knowledge

Deleted user

Oh I know what suicide watch is now, the case of a fourteen year old girl akin with that, I know an ABSURD amount of things about guinea pigs (because I have two), I know a ridiculous amount on NSAIDs and I might remember more but that's off the top of my head

Deleted user

Anyone else looking at Epstein and going “If I were to kill him I’d do it better.”

yes

Deleted user

Nah, go full Daenarys and burn him alive.
Less blood to clean up.

oof I almost forgot that Danny was my spirit animal.