forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

I haven't really been following it beyond seeing a news channel report it as a suicide on YouTube, then didn't watch it because I got distracted by the Little Women trailer, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised.
On the one hand, I'm certain that a shit ton of people rightfully want him dead.
On the other, he could've committed suicide to avoid being sent to jail (and jail is supposedly extremely bad for rapists and pedos) or as a way out in general.
Based off of personal experience, a coach of mine's husband committed suicide after being arrested for embezzlement iirc, so I'm basing that off of that.

Deleted user

You think it was murder Eris?

I wouldn't classify it as murder because he was a shmuck who deserved it.

But do I think that someone took him out? Yea. One doesn't scream in horror while hanging themselves.

@HighPockets group

But do I think that someone took him out? Yea. One doesn't scream in horror while hanging themselves.

He had it comin', he had it comin', he only had himself to blame…..

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I do not think him deserving it negates the fact that it was murder.

Deleted user

I do not think him deserving it negates the fact that it was murder.

I think that he was for sure killed to keep him from spilling secrets, but it didn't work. Those people in his 'black book' are screwed no matter what.
But no tears are shed for him, so what does it matter if it was murder or nah?

Deleted user

He was a hand in sex trafficking, of course he was snuffed out.