forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

On what grounds did you not deserve my hatred

Okay, so maybe I deserved a tad bit because I was being a bitch as per usual, but I was perfectly willing to hear why you called me such awful names and declared that I'm the worst person ever.

Besides the rare instances where I'm an asshole for no reason, I'm a perfect little angel

Deleted user

Sips tea in the background

joins with martini

Passes Eris the popcorn a la Puck and Oberon

wheezes XD
passes popcorn to Ella

@croccin-champagne

Now THAT is absolute bullshit and you know it. The water park ring any bells?

And you absolutely deserved it after mocking me for dropping the basketball

@ElderGod-kirky group

Whatever do you mean? I was nothing but nice at the water park. And as for the basketball, you should've know it would hit you. That's on you. At least I'm not a total stranger laughing at you behind your back.

@croccin-champagne

You eat them raw for fuck's sake! That isn't all that different! And I was curious, so bite me. You wanna know what's ridiculous. Your fake ass blackberries. They don't fucking grow like that

@ElderGod-kirky group

I don't eat them raw, I put salt on them. And I never told you to eat it like a fucking apple! I specifically told you that I cut them into pieces!

AND MY BLACKBERRIES ARE NOT FAKE FOR FUCKS SAKE! LOOK IT UP!

@ElderGod-kirky group

They can be bushes as well! Or shrubs, if you will.

"Unmanaged mature plants form a tangle of dense arching stems, the branches rooting from the node tip on many species when they reach the ground. Vigorous and growing rapidly in woods, scrub, hillsides, and hedgerows, blackberry shrubs tolerate poor soils, readily colonizing wasteland, ditches, and vacant lots.[4][6]"

Fuck you, you're the one being an ass this time. I'm simply defending my blackberries from you