forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

flings self dramatically upon the floor.

I require entertainment

Deleted user

Well, that video is going in my playlist.

I'm glad you appreciated it.

Deleted user

I have something to be rude about if y'all are still bored

Deleted user

okay, here goes it.
I have a family member who runs off sympathy, and it's getting really fricking annoying. Like, I can't help it if YOUR OWN terrible decisions get you somewhere you don't want to be; You shouldn've thought harder instead of going off impulse. I mean, he's even had to throw out cats and hope they survived as strays because he was irresponsible and couldn't keep them. And it's so frustrating. I am sick of pretending to pity him because 'bad luck' and made up stories are his excuses for just being immature and not thinking, ever. Grow the frick up and own up to your own actions, then make a change. Gosh.
Okay that's all sorry

Deleted user

Hmm…
I almost got jumped by a homeless lady today during my lunch hour. Woop.

Deleted user

Also, screaming really loud because I was more startled that she popped out from behind my car, than the fact that she was screaming 'MONEY' at me.
Apparently yelling"Jesus Christ" at people can really scare them into not mugging you.
(shrug)
Who knew?

Deleted user

Did you use the Bittenbinder Method?

unfortunately no. I used the "eris reaches out to the christian god method"

Deleted user

Apparently yelling"Jesus Christ" at people can really scare them into not mugging you.

Noted

@Moxie group

Did you use the Bittenbinder Method?

unfortunately no. I used the "eris reaches out to the christian god method"

Hey man, if it works, it works

Deleted user

Noted

Will gumption of course. It's got to come from your diaphragm.