forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Imma just go back into my cave and pretend I never made friends. Gooooooooooooooodbye notebooooooooooook.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

so when you have a friend and then they make another friend that is way cooler than you apparently so you become the background, lost, and forgotten friend.

This is why I don't socialize.

This sounds painful.

@ElderGod-kirky group

so when you have a friend and then they make another friend that is way cooler than you apparently so you become the background, lost, and forgotten friend.

it's even worse when its your best friend, and they lie to you just so they can go hang with their new group of friends. You know it's a wonderful lie when they say they're leaving but you can see them on the other side of the room…

Deleted user

This sounds painful.

D':

Deleted user

This sounds painful.

D':

Been there :(

@HighPockets group

it's even worse when its your best friend, and they lie to you just so they can go hang with their new group of friends. You know it's a wonderful lie when they say they're leaving but you can see them on the other side of the room…

That happened to me in 6th grade, rip.

@ElderGod-kirky group

@crocs-will-be-afk-for-a-week called me a spooky midget after saying they hated me without giving any sort of reason for their accusation. I don't deserve this kind of hatred

you told me to fight you

Deleted user

I hate everything. My binder arrived and it's too big and I don't even know if I can return it for a replacement.

@croccin-champagne

Wow. You have literally no room Circe, considering you were the one being an ass.

I can't believe this is the 'welcome back' I get. Maybe I will fight you.

Deleted user

Yeah, get it out here.
Or in PMs if you want lol, you make the rules

Deleted user

Yeah, get it out here.
Or in PMs if you want lol, you make the rules

Excuse you. I dictate my chat.