forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Why does s/he like Lewis Carrol so much? That’s what I’m wondering.

narrows eyes
Which part of the conversation was this?

Deleted user

Also Eris, you look fabulous as always.

Thank you, darling.

Deleted user

Also he looks like such a good boi cinnamon roll.

The dog or the boy? XD

Deleted user

Why does s/he like Lewis Carrol so much? That’s what I’m wondering.

narrows eyes
Which part of the conversation was this?

The bio for cear.

I'm not sure. Why not, I guess. Shrugs They have their passions.

Deleted user

may i ask like

what's the big deal?

She wrote Alice in Wonderland?

Deleted user

Bruh. You posted that in another chat. T_T

Eris if you didn't notice, Queen likes to post things in chats that don't belong at random times

Deleted user

Eris if you didn't notice, Queen likes to post things in chats that don't belong at random times

If you didn't notice, Queen doesn't care what you think and will post things in whatever chats she wants, whenever she wants :)

Deleted user

If you didn't notice, Queen doesn't care what you think and will post things in whatever chats she wants, whenever she wants :)

Amazing, I didn't ask. :)

Deleted user

Frankly. It's annoying.
and if you didn't notice I have very little patience for what I deem 'annoying'.

Deleted user

You don't need to, do not criticize me :) :) :) :)

Deleted user

Frankly. It's annoying.
and if you didn't notice I have very little patience for what I deem 'annoying'.

To be honest, you can ignore it if you don't like it. I can post multiple times if I want to, it's my choice. But hey, thanks for your opinion.

Deleted user

I was just suggesting that you fucking stop :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Deleted user

sighs

Children.
Just chill out. Not everyone is equally amazed by mundane articles. I would prefer it if they remained elsewhere.
Thank you.

Deleted user

I was just suggesting that you fucking stop :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I don't know why this is still going on lol