forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

So
The Cats trailer
The cast is good and I'm sure the music will be great but FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY WHY DO THEY HAVE HUMAN NOSES?!?!

@HighPockets group

Completely unrelated but heck does my leg hurt today. I pulled a muscle in it by running onstage for my cue and sorta jerking into a kneel (I'm in Henry V as Montjoy so I need to run on and fluidly get into a kneeling position every time I run on. I'm also playing Mistress Quickly) and now it hurts a lot and it's hella annoying.

Deleted user

Idk. I don't really debate about love choices, because I stand very firm in my belief that it's not a choice. <3

Deleted user

That is utterly baffling.
How is it not a choice??
(Probably because you've never experienced an actual relationship before….but I digress)

If you were to begin a relationship with someone and come to realize some months in that they are not a good person, you choose to leave, you choose not to pursue a relationship with them and therefore choose not to fall/be in love with them anymore.

Is it not that simple?

Deleted user

Speaking of relationships, my boyfriend got a hair cut this weekend and HOOOOOOOOOOOOMY GOD. I stared at him for a solid five minutes because he looks so godsbedamned HANDSOME and I just…..died a little.

A lot actually.

I stan my boyfriend and I just had to say something because hes so cute and precious and literally made of sunshine when I am the antichrist I just dont get it at all.

Deleted user

(Am I permitted to say that's kind of adorable or would everyone attack me for saying something non-rude in the Rudeness chat)

(I was honestly gonna say the same thing so no no attacks from here)

Deleted user

Speaking of relationships, my boyfriend got a hair cut this weekend and HOOOOOOOOOOOOMY GOD. I stared at him for a solid five minutes because he looks so godsbedamned HANDSOME and I just…..died a little.

A lot actually.

I stan my boyfriend and I just had to say something because hes so cute and precious and literally made of sunshine when I am the antichrist I just dont get it at all.

Would it be creepy to ask you to post a picture?
We like cute guys here
Yep that's creepy

Deleted user

I'M MAKING RAMEN AND I JUST THREW AWAY MY SEASONING PACKET

Deleted user

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAAA

i know that feel

Deleted user

I'M HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN I THREW IT AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Deleted user

We like cute guys here
Yep that's creepy

You. Want. To. See. A. Picture. Of. MY. Boyfriend.

To observe his cuteness.
To comment on his cuteness.
To think about his cuteness.

Deleted user

We like cute guys here
Yep that's creepy

To observe his cuteness.

Yes.
Indeed.

Deleted user

We like cute guys here
Yep that's creepy

To observe his cuteness.

Yes.
Indeed.

Why?

Deleted user

We like cute guys here
Yep that's creepy

To observe his cuteness.

Yes.
Indeed.

Why?

We appreciate cute people.
We also must see and judge the man who not only makes our lovely evil aunt happy, but blocked her bowling scores with his head the first time they met.