forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

Y'know what's annoying?
That one line that you can never remember.
Luckily I still have 4 days to drill it into my head before the performance!
Also my Montjoy cape is annoying but the hat is adorable so I guess that's even

lol you mean the one line I had in that one play I've ever done and then got so much stage fright that I passed out on stage? Yep. I remember.

Flashback to my winter choir concert
Yep.

Deleted user

Definitely why I wont be coming back as one.

Oof, what would you come back as? A giant wolf? (Not sarcastic though it may sound that way)

Dragon of course. ;P

@LadyCiel

When the boyfriend is super hot and you just want to smoosh his face annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd then you see the girlfriend.
HOLYYYY SHIT
10/10

Power couple of the century. Is he on notebook?

You best think twice about all those statements.

……Why?

@LadyCiel

Oh wow "annoying as hell", never heard that one before

definitely not from the same person, either.

I love how I didn't label anyone and yet….poof….you people get defensive.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Well, considering you tend to label anyone who isn't Eris as whiny children, I figured it's safe to assume I was one of the "annoying fletchings"

Deleted user

When the boyfriend is super hot and you just want to smoosh his face annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd then you see the girlfriend.
HOLYYYY SHIT
10/10

Power couple of the century. Is he on notebook?

You best think twice about all those statements.

……Why?

Because I will flay the face of any person that looks at my Viking for too long. Do you like your eyes? Too fucking bad.
Get in your place

Deleted user

And also you use the word annoying in nearly every sentence that isn't about Eris

can you not bring me into this Ella? Thanks.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Y'know what's annoying?
That one line that you can never remember.
Luckily I still have 4 days to drill it into my head before the performance!
Also my Montjoy cape is annoying but the hat is adorable so I guess that's even

lol you mean the one line I had in that one play I've ever done and then got so much stage fright that I passed out on stage? Yep. I remember.

What an adventure.

Deleted user

Tell me about it. D:
It still gives me anxiety

Deleted user

Jealous that someone actually likes her and doesn't pretend to?

fuck off

Deleted user

Yay. Okay, so I found this gorgeous gem on Tumblr because that's where I spend more of my life. It goes as such:

A man is driving down the road and breaks down near a monastery. He goes to the monastery, knocks on the door, and says, “My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?”

The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, even fix his car. As the man tries to fall asleep, he hears a strange sound.

The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, “We can’t tell you. You’re not a monk.”

The man is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way.

Some years later, the same man breaks down in front of the same monastery.

(There is more, I'm just breaking it up a bit as to not clog the chat too much.)

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

Definitely why I wont be coming back as one.

Oof, what would you come back as? A giant wolf? (Not sarcastic though it may sound that way)

Dragon of course. ;P

Lol, I wish I'd probably come.back as a mouse because of how silent I am irl

@Pickles group

Yay. Okay, so I found this gorgeous gem on Tumblr because that's where I spend more of my life. It goes as such:

A man is driving down the road and breaks down near a monastery. He goes to the monastery, knocks on the door, and says, “My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?”

The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, even fix his car. As the man tries to fall asleep, he hears a strange sound.

The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, “We can’t tell you. You’re not a monk.”

The man is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way.

Some years later, the same man breaks down in front of the same monastery.

(There is more, I'm just breaking it up a bit as to not clog the chat too much.)

Oh I think I know this one!

Deleted user

Well, it's the best shitpost out there if you do know it. And I love it. Moving on!

The monks accept him, feed him, even fix his car. That night, he hears the same strange noise that he had heard years earlier.

The next morning, he asks what it is, but the monks reply, “We can’t tell you. You’re not a monk.”

The man says, “All right, all right. I’m dying to know. If the only way I can find out what that sound was is to become a monk, how do I become a monk?”

The monks reply, “You must travel the earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of sand pebbles. When you find these numbers, you will become a monk.”

The man sets about his task. Forty-five years later, he returns and knocks on the door of the monastery. He says, “I have traveled the earth and have found what you have asked for. There are 145,236,284,232 blades of grass and 231,281,219,999,129,382 sand pebbles on the earth.”

The monks reply, “Congratulations. You are now a monk. We shall now show you the way to the sound.”

Deleted user

UWU

The monks lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, “The sound is right behind that door.”

The man reaches for the knob, but the door is locked. He says, “Real funny. May I have the key?”

The monks give him the key, and he opens the door.

Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone.

The man demands the key to the stone door.

The monks give him the key, and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby.

(THERE IS ONE LAST SEGMENT YO!!! BE PATIENT!!!)

Deleted user

(THE END MY MAGNIFICENT POTATOS!!!!)

He demands another key from the monks, who provide it.

Behind that door is another door, this one made of sapphire.

So it went until the man had gone through doors of emerald, silver, topaz, and amethyst.

Finally, the monks say, “This is the last key to the last door.”

The man is relieved to no end.

He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is amazed to find the source of that strange sound.

But I can’t tell you what it is because you’re not a monk