forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I haven’t checked the news lately. What’s up?

The mass shootings within hours of each other

Deleted user

Yes and no (I'm no conspiracy theorist) but I was hoping more along the lines of gun violence, violence towards minorities, and mental health

Deleted user

not quite the response I was expecting….

Is your friend okay?

@Pickles group

Yeah, she was there to meet her friends or something and she was close enough to see it but not in the direct area I guess. She was pretty shaken up. But we're glad she's okay

Deleted user

christ it makes me so angry we're focused on foreign policy so much and not so much on our domestic policies. We have so many problems, we have to keep to ourselves. We're the laughingstock of the world.

Deleted user

Well….we should be focused on foreign policy, especially because of the walnut we have as a president.

Deleted user

Walnuts are useless

honestly why is that the point you're lingering on and not the fact that over 30 people have been shot to death in the past week?

Deleted user

The one in texas is, but only because the shooter pretty much specifically said so.

Deleted user

Trump doesn't rank high enough for walnut, walnuts are tasty and nice and have the Good Textures. Say…. cow shit? Does cow shit work?

Deleted user

There was also a smaller shooting in my area.
A man went to his parents house and killed them, then to the house of a woman he was attempting to abduct and killed her, along with shooting both parents' arms. He then shot himself.
I hate it when things like that happen in small areas like where I live, because it always affects someone we know. This time, it was my mom's coworker. The woman he killed was going to be the bridesmaid in her wedding, and they spent all weekend together before that.
She hasn't been able to stay at work for a full day yet.

@HighPockets group

A man went to his parents house and killed them, then to the house of a woman he was attempting to abduct and killed her, along with shooting both parents' arms. He then shot himself.
I hate it when things like that happen in small areas like where I live, because it always affects someone we know. This time, it was my mom's coworker. The woman he killed was going to be the bridesmaid in her wedding, and they spent all weekend together before that.

Oh no!
I'm surprised I hadn't heard about that one, what area was it?

Deleted user

Oh no!

I think it's Chippewa, but I'll check
You're in Wisconsin too, right?

@HighPockets group

Oh no!

I think it's Chippewa, but I'll check
You're in Wisconsin too, right?

Oof, not sure where that is but I've definitely heard of it.
Yeah, but closer to Madison

Deleted user

I think that just counts as a murder suicide not a mass shooting…. but it is still sad.

you'd think that people would act on gun control after all this.