forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Moxie group

Dude, what are you trying to get out of this?

dunno

actually i do know but i know it's not gonna happen

No, it's not, because I'm not going to change my personality because you don't like it.

"Don't assume. You know what happens when you assume. You make an ass out of sue and me."

Deleted user

refer to my previous statement

dunno

Deleted user

dunno

Well, you might as well give it a shot, right?

Deleted user

dunno

nah dw bout it love

Deleted user

dunno

nah dw bout it love

Sis

@Trix

No, it's not, because I'm not going to change my personality because you don't like it.

You might as well give it a shot, right?

I just like how completely contradictory these two statements are.

Deleted user

You might as well give it a shot, right?

I just like how completely contradictory these two statements are.

Well, in between she said she didn't want me to change my personality, therefore prompting me to ask what it was she wanted. If you read the entire conversation instead of only certain parts, you'd understand that.

Deleted user

I have proof that the bible was translated to English because a king was gay and petty. Have a Tumblr article to prove my point. Everyone needs to see this. Because why? Because it's your history. Deal with it.

Deleted user

jesus chill out and stop acting like everyone is attacking you.

Emi said 'no' so drop it.

@Trix

I have proof that the bible was translated to English because a king was gay and petty. Have a Tumblr article to prove my point. Everyone needs to see this. Because why? Because it's your history. Deal with it.

I love this.

Deleted user

jesus chill out and stop acting like everyone is attacking you.

I'm not??? People are quoting me, I have the right to quote them back and clear things up. I can do that. I have the right. And, btw, I never said anybody was attacking me :)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I don’t know what’s happening because my lazy self doesn’t want to read through these conversations but like

I'm not going to change my personality because you don't like it.

I like this quote

And this concludes my amazing and totally not pointless contribution to the conversation at hand

@HighPockets group

Then beg.

wheezes
My child.

:)

Can't relate

And that's relevant how?

I second this question

Just as relevant as this exchange on the Rudeness Chat :)

It's quite relevant, actually. I was rude, Eris (someone I admire and look up to) congratulated me, and I replied. Then you felt the need to ruin it because you're petty and jealous. :)

Deleted user

YiKeS were they being jealous? Maybe petty. But jealous? Eek.

Deleted user

Or it could be them being just petty. I don't know if saying "can't relate" under these circumstances is her being jealous. Maybe it was an attempt at humor.

@HighPockets group

Derailing a post where a friend congratulated another to be all like 'can't relate lol I'm so qUiRkY!' definitely seems like jealousy, and if it was an attempt at humor, it was still rude to derail and it fell flat :/