forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

OH MY GOD IM SO BORED.

Im literally getting paid to do nothing right now.
NOTHING

Jeez Eris you have what half the world dreams for. Though I do get it. If I don’t have mental stimulation I go insane.

@HighPockets group

I went to book club (because I'm apparently illiterate and misread the dates) and The Crush was there and we made up a ridiculous spy story and it was amazing, she's actually planning on writing it.

@Pickles group

i can't find it anymore, but it was someone who said in one of their classes they talked about what humans do when we're bored and there was a study where people were put in a room with nothing except a box that would shock them if they touched it. So they all touched it repeatedly for something to do.

Deleted user

i can't find it anymore, but it was someone who said in one of their classes they talked about what humans do when we're bored and there was a study where people were put in a room with nothing except a box that would shock them if they touched it. So they all touched it repeatedly for something to do.

I'd just dissociate like a proper writer and completely ignore the box

Deleted user

Idk why parents wont let their kids get jobs. Thats so…..dumb. The logic is beyond me.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I know no one cares about this anymore but I need to correct a past error… Slazo's actually innocent, or at least not as awful as he's been shown to be.
I'm not gonna bore you with all the details since, as mentioned before, no one cares… But basically, while yes, he did confirm the screenshots, they were taken wildly out of context and he explains it all in detail on his channel.
There are also other small clues scattered around that he didn't mention (maybe didn't even notice) such as one of Chey's old tweets about how she "hates it when people make false accusations just to ruin other people's lives" being deleted right after posting her story…

So yeah. You can go back to your conversation now I just didn't want everyone to still think he's a guaranteed monster who deserves to have his friendships, career, and everything he loves taken away from him-

Deleted user

(massive eye roll)

Idk how you take a confession of assault out of context….but sure. okay.

But you're right./ No one cares. At all. Youtube stars will do anything for money.

Deleted user

Lol. I watched a bit of it. It's bullshit, but I digress.