forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

Now that I am in a committed and exclusive relationship, I'm finding that I can no longer flirt with the masses to get free items and…..I'm very put out.

I'm glad it's going well though!!!

Deleted user

Awwwww why thank you Jynnie.
Honestly I still don't know why he likes me but I'm enjoying the attention. Mwuahahaha

Deleted user

Now that I am in a committed and exclusive relationship, I'm finding that I can no longer flirt with the masses to get free items and…..I'm very put out.

Poor you. I have to learn an entire new language to get free stuff.

Shhhhhhhh! This is a major issue in my life. I haven't paid for a latte at Starbucks in years.

@Pickles group

Shhhhhhhh! This is a major issue in my life. I haven't paid for a latte at Starbucks in years.

I want this talent how do you do it

@HighPockets group

I want this talent how do you do it

Eris is a goddess among humans, we mere mortals cannot learn her skills.

Deleted user

My Friends, it's all about confidence, a no nonsense attitude, and a smile. You'd be surprised at how many people find that attractive.

Deleted user

But ultimately the one that got my boyfriend to ask me out was:

"Hey, can you move your head? I can't see my bowling score you idiot."

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

My Friends, it's all about confidence, a no nonsense attitude, and a smile. You'd be surprised at how many people find that attractive.

I have one and three. I just expect to be expected to do my part for the economy.

Deleted user

Oh shit i forgot about my charisma stats…. hmmmm

Deleted user

OH MY GOD IM SO BORED.

Im literally getting paid to do nothing right now.
NOTHING

@Mojack group

I just finished watching Chernobyl and I have no idea what to watch anymore.

It's safe to say I'm pretty bored as well.

Deleted user

summertime boredom summertime boredom~

also I am making myself upset in one of my RPs by aging up my character's dog and he has to euthanize her soon and I'm not ok I'm going to be rude to myself I know I hate dogs dying in stuff but I have to be realistic