forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I say both Car-a-mel and carl-muh. It just depends on what other people are saying. One of my favorite ice cream places stopped serving it because of all the customers getting into fights over pronunciation.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I say both Car-a-mel and carl-muh. It just depends on what other people are saying. One of my favorite ice cream places stopped serving it because of all the customers getting into fights over pronunciation.

Wow.

Deleted user

My Spanish 2 class got to go to Costa Rica but I couldn't because it was really expensive and during spring break.

Literally the best place in the world. No one can convince me otherwise.

@HighPockets group

My Spanish 2 class got to go to Costa Rica but I couldn't because it was really expensive and during spring break.

Literally the best place in the world. No one can convince me otherwise.

I wanna go so baaaaaaaad!!!!!
My personal favorite place is Door County. 10/10 recommend, especially the fish boils.
Most intense meal ever if you watch them make it.

Deleted user

Just a general question:

Do any of you actually care about what people say on here? Like when they vent/complain about their lives and such?

Follow up question:

Do any of you actually believe their stories?

@croccin-champagne

I'm always down to listen to people vent, and I love offering advice when it's needed and wanted.
I do believe the stories to some extent, most of the time. There are a few that have been posted that I don't really buy into, but hey

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Most of the time, I actually do care. There are a few times where they’re just so long and overdramatic that I end up ignoring them/skipping the page, but usually I try to pay attention and help in any way possible.

When it comes to believing them, welllllll
I believe every little vent/complaint to an extent. I don’t think people are lying necessarily, but I keep in mind that every vent is exaggerated at least a bit, especially in chats such as this one.

Deleted user

Everyone just tries to one up each other in the so called 'horribleness' of their lives.