forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

Also apparently they'll arrest you for miscarriages and stillbirths???? Do they realize that those can be completely accidental??? Of course they don't, they're old conservative SWM

Deleted user

It's a war on women.
This is how they get us.

@HighPockets group

I know at least 6 women who would be imprisoned if I lived in Ohio, Georgia, or Alabama and all of them have families, most of them have a lot of kids, jobs, and spouses. They want to silence us by arresting us, they're even getting conservative/republican women because of the miscarriage part.
If 1 good thing comes out of this, it's that prolife women will be more likely to stand up to this one bc of the miscarriage/stillborn part.

Deleted user

unbelievable.
Now I'm going to jail for 2 reasons.

Deleted user

It's fucking awful. Unconstitutional as fucking hell man.

Deleted user

unbelievable.
Now I'm going to jail for 2 reasons.

Huh?!?
This is what I get for not logging on for a week…
Confusion.

Deleted user

Literally read like, the last two pages of the chat, love.

@Mojack group

I think a lot of people can agree that they went too far.

I’m on a politics website and there was a poll, and even some of the people on there who are pro life believe they went too far with the bill as well.

Deleted user

Oi, @The-Althalosian_has_34_protons I would like to know what you think, if you haven't given your opinion yet.

@Moxie group

I think everyone can agree they went too far
You can’t control a miscarriage
And if you get an abortion (even if you were raped). If you do, you get more jail time than your rapist

Deleted user

And if you get an abortion (even if you were raped). If you do, you get more jail time than your rapist

This blows my mind

THE AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM, PEOPLE

Deleted user

we are just going backwards and it's absolutely ridiculous we might as well go back to fucking slavery (no offense to anyone I'm just angry) huh

Deleted user

I don't agree with this law, but I think everyone has the right to have their own beliefs and if this is someone's belief…

@TeamMezzo group

But according to laws in some states birth control is now illegal so it doesnt matter that it exists or no because people wouldnt be able to take it.

why the quiznak?!?!?! as a afab teenager i think that this is stupid as fuck
anybody know what the deal is in Indiana?? cuz that's where i'm stuck

@HighPockets group

I don't agree with this law, but I think everyone has the right to have their own beliefs and if this is someone's belief…

But their beliefs shouldn't interfere with the wellbeing of others

Deleted user

But their beliefs shouldn't interfere with the wellbeing of others

Or what they choose to do to their body.

Deleted user

Indiana is barely a northern state, so nothing big happened down there. It's just the south south south states we're debating atm