forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Okay SwimwithGamers(Idk what to abbreviate your name to sorry) I have a similar issue but also different and I'm a little hesitant to bring it up because it concerns some people on this thread, but I guess I should mention it somewhere…

So I made a roleplay recently(not gonna say what it's about bc I feel like that's a half-step away from naming these people and I don't do like that) and four other people joined. Two of them don't really respond a whole lot, and it's gotten to the point where I've waited for several days on end for a reply before (bump)ing because I don't want to seem pushy or rude and I know that people can be busy and/or not get online for whatever reason–I'm like that a lot, so I don't really have much room to speak. That said, I'm really frustrated because it's a RP about something I really enjoy and I put quite a bit of effort into the story for it and I guess I just feel like these two are putting it on the back burner. I really don't want it to die, but at the same time, I don't want to come off as rude or pushy.

If this is the one I'm in (the Pokemon one), I totally understand. I will admit, roleplaying is not one of my top concerns currently, and probably won't be for a while. I apologize for dragging it down, and for becoming an annoying thorn of inactiveness in your side. I understand the feeling of a great RP just going to shit because of someone else and I'm genuinely sorry for being one of those people.

No rudeness here. Just honesty.

If you feel it is best to cut me off, or for me to leave, then I shall. No harsh feelings. You can even use my OC as an extra NPC if you wish. I don't mind.

Okay, it is, and I really feel bad saying this, but…I kind of do feel like it would be best if things moved faster. If you'd like to re-join at any time, just let me know.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

(This was about the Loki person)
While I agree, they are a bit annoying, we probably shouldn't go too hard on them… I really don't want this place to become divided and toxic again

@croccin-champagne

(This was about the Loki person)
While I agree, they are a bit annoying, we probably shouldn't go too hard on them… I really don't want this place to become divided and toxic again

I'm not trying to be unnecessarily rude, it just annoys me when people pull that shit. It takes the fun out of the rp. Another thing I keep seeing is they don't listen to the rules? The rules, that have been repeated like three times, directly to them, and it just makes me want to hit something.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I, personally, have never RPed with them before, but I get what you mean. They don't really listen to anyone and kinda do their own thing no matter who gets annoyed by it, and the moment you say something about it, they basically turn into a 9-year-old trying to roast people.

@Mojack group

Yeah, a lot of my characters would be considered really hard to kill so there are certain characters I just don't RP with unless the other person wants me to or if the situation fits. That being said, it has inspired me to make more..well, human characters so that way I have more options when it comes to RP.

I've also personally never RPed with them before nor seen an example of their RP so I can't really say anything on it.

@RedTheLoveless

Okay SwimwithGamers(Idk what to abbreviate your name to sorry) I have a similar issue but also different and I'm a little hesitant to bring it up because it concerns some people on this thread, but I guess I should mention it somewhere…

So I made a roleplay recently(not gonna say what it's about bc I feel like that's a half-step away from naming these people and I don't do like that) and four other people joined. Two of them don't really respond a whole lot, and it's gotten to the point where I've waited for several days on end for a reply before (bump)ing because I don't want to seem pushy or rude and I know that people can be busy and/or not get online for whatever reason–I'm like that a lot, so I don't really have much room to speak. That said, I'm really frustrated because it's a RP about something I really enjoy and I put quite a bit of effort into the story for it and I guess I just feel like these two are putting it on the back burner. I really don't want it to die, but at the same time, I don't want to come off as rude or pushy.

If this is the one I'm in (the Pokemon one), I totally understand. I will admit, roleplaying is not one of my top concerns currently, and probably won't be for a while. I apologize for dragging it down, and for becoming an annoying thorn of inactiveness in your side. I understand the feeling of a great RP just going to shit because of someone else and I'm genuinely sorry for being one of those people.

No rudeness here. Just honesty.

If you feel it is best to cut me off, or for me to leave, then I shall. No harsh feelings. You can even use my OC as an extra NPC if you wish. I don't mind.

Okay, it is, and I really feel bad saying this, but…I kind of do feel like it would be best if things moved faster. If you'd like to re-join at any time, just let me know.

Don't feel bad, man. I totally understand. I wish you to best of luck to continue your awesome RP! :D

Deleted user

I despise op characters. You have to let your character get hurt and not also be the center of attention.

Deleted user

I have seen Endgame and I am not okay.

My life is over.

Deleted user

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOkay……………………..?

Deleted user

lol I was on a date trying SO hard not to stare at Chris Evans' ass the entire movie. I think my date knew that I was failing.

Deleted user

no spoilers but Clint Barton is now one of my favorites i love him