forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

TOAST IS BOMB

but oatmeal with brown sugar, dried fruit and made with steamed milk instead of water is literally life.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Also, oatmeal tastes like what would happen if you took soggy Lucky Charms without the marshmallows and microwaved them with a teaspoon of maple syrup. It's disgusting, almost flavorless mush pretending to be breakfast.

Dude you gotta make it with fresh apples and cinnamon and maple and then its d e l i c i o u s

But why do that if you could just eat the cinnamon apples and skip the microwaved Lucky Charms?

@Moxie group

Also, oatmeal tastes like what would happen if you took soggy Lucky Charms without the marshmallows and microwaved them with a teaspoon of maple syrup. It's disgusting, almost flavorless mush pretending to be breakfast.

Dude you gotta make it with fresh apples and cinnamon and maple and then its d e l i c i o u s

But why do that if you could just eat the cinnamon apples and skip the microwaved Lucky Charms?

Idk man ig you're not making it right. I always use just plain oats and I cook them on the stove.
Also yes, cooking it with milk is delicious and cooking it with almond milk is also really good, and it adds protein

Deleted user

Ohhhhh almond milk gives it that extra umph. I love it

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Well, my mom usually doesn't spoil me enough to use milk in oatmeal, so maybe that's the problem, although I doubt milk alone will help much. Maybe some heavy cream mixed in-

Deleted user

mmmmmm nut juice (i love almond milk)

Deleted user

mmmmmm nut juice (i love almond milk)

I recommend not saying this out loud. XD

Deleted user

m̸͓̟̙͈m̴̺̲m̲̠̠͙m̪̱̱̩͇͢ ̞̩̺̘̰̭͍̕N̦͍̫̫̲̲ͅU̥T̫͢ ̨̬̬̫̹J̷̝̖͇ͅṴ̥͇̬̙͡I̱̘͍͕͔̣̜Ć͚͚̜̙̠̣̰E̜̯͈̖̹̱

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Milk is the substance female mammals feed to their young; if it's almond milk, then it is implied that it comes from the same place as it does on mammals; so, where the hell are the tits???

Deleted user

Yes we grow the almonds to have tits so we humans, an actual functioning multicellular being with mammal-like tits, can milk them.

Deleted user

I will not put up with blatant stupidity.

guess i better go then ahaha

Deleted user

It is called milk because it is a drinkable substance that is a good dietary replacement for actual dairy products because of the calcium and protein content. The word “milk” has been long been used to describe whitish liquids that don't necessarily come from mammary glands for years.

Deleted user

I will not put up with blatant stupidity.

guess i better go then ahaha

:P you are humorous, not stupid