forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I will not put up with blatant stupidity.

guess i better go then ahaha

:P you are humorous, not stupid

That might be the nicest thing someone has said to me all day, thansk

Deleted user

finger guns

I can be nice

Bruh dude you are nice. You just also have no tolerance for bullshit, which is nice in it's own way.

My RBF is out of love

Deleted user

convenient is actually a good word to use.

Think about all the people you thought were nice simply because they happened to be there when you needed them. The tall guy at the market for helping you get a jar from the top shelf… The barista that gave you a discount for no reason… The guy at Costco with the free samples….

(is fascinated by this line of thought)

Deleted user

I mean, maybe, but personally i think kindness is waaay more important (to me though, i’m not trying to throw shade)

@RedTheLoveless

Think about all the people you thought were nice simply because they happened to be there when you needed them. The tall guy at the market for helping you get a jar from the top shelf… The barista that gave you a discount for no reason… The guy at Costco with the free samples….

Exactly! Interesting how the world works, hmm?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh my gosh. Mind blown