forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Rule 2
Do NOT, talk about /b/. That's just rude to be so asshole like.

/b/ - means "BOOM HEADSHOT"

Deleted user

Okay. SO!
I have this friend who is self conscious about her weight and stuff and long story short, she told her mom, who made a doctor's apt and thinks she has depression. The friend proceeds to tell people she has depression and is getting medication, none of which she knows because she hasn't gone to the doctor yet. Soooooo, I start to say something but stop, and she tells me to say what I was gonna say. I say no, it'll hurt her feelings. She then goes, "nothing can hurt my feelings. Nothing you say will hurt me." So I say that I don't think she should go around telling people she has depression and all until she's been diagnosed, and she gets mad. One of my other friends (we were all in a group) says something and runs away, and since I couldn't hear what she said I assumed she had seen something and ran towards it (IDK bro). All my other friends go with. For those of you who don't know, I have a pretty bad knee injury I'm not gonna go into detail in (all Imma say for now is I wear a brace and support wrap at the same time and have to go to a new hospital on Monday to get a second opinion on whether or not I should have surgery), and I'm not allowed to do any type of physical activity except walk, as of two weeks ago (I was on crutches for months). Soooo, when I catch up to them, I asked what happened and they say "we needed a break" so I go, "oh" and one says "well it's not really a break anymore" while looking at me weirdly and it occurs to me that the thing they needed a break from is me.
Soooo, I leave. I go to my other friend group. And as I'm leaving school five or so minutes later, the friend with the whole depression thing sees me and says, "Miriam, we good?" I said, "honestly, not really." SHE THEN SAYS
"YOU HURT ME TOO YOU KNOW"
And I just left, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking "YOU LITERALLY TOLD ME NOTHING COULD HURT YOUR FEELINGS AND THAT I HAAAAAAD TO TELL YOU IT SO I DID AND NOW YOU'RE HURT?" UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Deleted user

I love them and i'm afraid one will kill themself today

Deleted user

So there are two Rule 4s. One is super inappropriate and the other is just courteous. SO! Here we go:

Rule 4
No female appears to be unattractive while performing felatio upon you.

Rule 4 (2.0)
A man who is single, and has expressed intentions of meeting a woman who has particular traits, can cite rule 4. This rule means his friends must greenlight an introduction between the two if said friends mention this desirable babe

Deleted user

So you're suggesting that we should orally please men if it's right?

I'm not exactly sure if I agree but okkk…

Deleted user

Where are you getting this??

lol Some of these I know by heart because of hilarious drinking games and some Im getting from urban dictionary. XD

Deleted user

So you're suggesting that we should orally please men if it's right?

I'm not exactly sure if I agree but okkk…

erm….no. That's not what it says at all.
It means that 'no girl looks ugly with (your) dick in her mouth.' to but it bluntly. XD

Deleted user

mmmm just excersized got that sweet-ass dopamine in my system :)

@actual-fandom-trash

Why do good shows always get cancelled?? Like the producers will promote the heck out of other shows and completely ignore shows that actually deserve to get renewed. I'm talking about Andi Mack. One of my favorite shows and it ends after 3 seasons in July

Deleted user

I don't like Andi Mack Im more of a DuckTales and That's So Raven/Ravens Home fan