forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I'm stopping in because I missed you guys maybe because I was bored.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i ran out of youtube channels to binge watch so i decided to rewatch some of the old content i used to watch 5 years ago, you know, when youtube was entirely school life hacks, eos lip balms, and top ten lists

…i have serious regrets and for once am very glad i was never put in a public school setting

other than that i've been laying around with 0 movement for hours

Deleted user

When someone from work describes themselves as a Mary Sue and all you can do is stare at them through your webcam.

Ive been doing that nose air laugh thing about it for 15 minutes because I realized that they were 100, a Mary Sue. XD

I cant associate with them anymore.

@HighPockets group

I actually did schoolwork, filmed a video recording about my feelings or whatever (for school), got my Zoom chat for school photobombed by my cat, and watched YouTube. Also I ate pancakes.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

When someone from work describes themselves as a Mary Sue and all you can do is stare at them through your webcam.

Ive been doing that nose air laugh thing about it for 15 minutes because I realized that they were 100, a Mary Sue. XD

But I would love to have a Mary Sue friend. Once they don’t have the POV they are elevated to Paragon. Sure, they might die later, but you can bet they will be great to hang around ‘til then.

Deleted user

But I would love to have a Mary Sue friend. Once they don’t have the POV they are elevated to Paragon. Sure, they might die later, but you can bet they will be great to hang around ‘til then.

Dom: Mary Sue's are okay as long as they're side characters and they die later

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Dom: Mary Sue's are okay as long as they're side characters and they die later

Hey! Dying later is optional. Like Josiah. He will never die and he’s perfect.

Deleted user

filmed a video recording about my feelings or whatever (for school)

Jared: Is it a sex thing?

sorry lol