forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

literally as I'm about to unfollow
rethinking, I'll probably stay following, and just pop in occasionally
but I'm not gonna stay in a chat that makes my anxiety spike just from seeing certain usernames.

seriously fren my dms are open please spill the hecking tea

^^^^^^^^

Same.

nah. I'm not about to turn this into a whole drama thing.

@Pickles group

Please tell me it isn't me if it's me I'm so sorry please don't hate me

tbh Angry Miriam has said some things that make me wonder if it's me but I'm trying to reassure myself that if it was she would've done that to a bunch of chats because she's in most of the ones I am

Deleted user

If I wanted to make a big deal out of it, I would have said their name. I'd love to work things out with this person but until then, this is what I'm doing. I don't mean to cause anyone anxiety by keeping things anonymous, but like I said, this is the current situation.
If you're really bothered for some reason, hmu.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm angry at the Pinterest algorithm because I have a board for cool things that I wanna buy and I keep finding cool things to save in it then I wanna stop saving things to that board but cooler stuff comes up when I wanna stop so I keep saving things and it's just an endless loop

Deleted user

That sounds like the exact opposite of a problem, but I digress

Deleted user

Laying on the floor of my living room– I had a conversation with myself about the current state of affairs and I came to the bizarre brainblast that everyone seems way more on edge now that they spend more time at home….almost as if school and work were odd stress relievers that no one really noticed before.

weird right?

shrug

just musing, ja feel?

@Moxie group

Laying on the floor of my living room– I had a conversation with myself about the current state of affairs and I came to the bizarre brainblast that everyone seems way more on edge now that they spend more time at home….almost as if school and work were odd stress relievers that no one really noticed before.

weird right?

shrug

just musing, ja feel?

I think its more the human interaction. Like physically being around people. That is the only reason I like school. Its actually what I'm most mad about. I have to do schoolwork, but I can't be around my friends.

Deleted user

weird right?

shrug

just musing, ja feel?