forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Mojack group

I use reddit but I’ve got a love-hate relationship with it.

r/worldbuilding is really good for prompts and posting your things (and getting feedback on it) in my opinion, like others have said

There’s pretty much a subreddit for everything actually, trust me

I like to browse r/nosleep for some good stories

And of course if you have an interest in a certain movie, game, book, etc - guarantee that there is a subreddit for it, if there’s not - well, you can make it.

Karma is what you get from being upvoted, yes. There’s also something called negative karma when people downvote you enough to the point where your total karma is in the negatives.

@HighPockets group

I'm getting so bored that I might take apart my LEGO Cloud City (not the real one, a knockoff from China) just to put it back together and have something to do.
Please remind me that this is a horrible idea

Deleted user

interesting.
I have no idea how any of this works, but the memes are making me chortle

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

except.

the fuck is a karma?

karma’s the magical points you get from either your posts or comments being upvoted. It doesn’t really do much other than make you look cool.
Some larger subreddits don’t allow you to post unless you have a certain amount of karma, to avoid bot or newbie spam, so be aware of that

There’s also reddit coins and awards but being a broke I know nothing about that stuff so you’ll have to do your own googling

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

See, I don't mind staying home, but I like to have the option not to. I'm fine with being at home, but I like being able to bike to the library and hang out there, or go shopping in the afternoons and stuff.

Yes
I want to work from a B&N and have a cute as hell barista give me free coffee because I smiled just so at them

Side note, but I very much want to watch you do this one day

It's date.

^–^

I'm coming too.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

oh!
If you haven’t already found it, i think you might like r/menwritingwomen or r/worldbuilding, they’re pretty cool
i don’t have many other suggestions but if you’re ever looking for some cute animal pictures I know all the best places

r/menwritingwomen is gold.
Also r/literaturememes and r/shakespearememes
r/giraffesarentreal

Give me all the gold, Eris.

Deleted user

oh!
If you haven’t already found it, i think you might like r/menwritingwomen or r/worldbuilding, they’re pretty cool
i don’t have many other suggestions but if you’re ever looking for some cute animal pictures I know all the best places

r/menwritingwomen is gold.
Also r/literaturememes and r/shakespearememes
r/giraffesarentreal

Give me all the gold, Eris.

I will FOR SURE pass along anything I find on this to you. We'll get a good kick out of most of this.
I'm already dying at one I saw on r/menwritingwomen

Deleted user

me thinking about the place where I picked up the word 'chortle': heh. lol