Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Fraust

I'm actually doing better mentally
I have bad social anxiety, so not being around people is good
I feel like I'm the only person genuinely enjoying the quarantine lol
Like, I can text my boyfriend and call him and stuff, and I have no desire to talk to anybody else from school
I'm doing aight

Deleted user

for the record, i am really not enjoying this

I 100% agree with the stress relief thing, considering a lot of things come from me myself and I, and I like going to school to get the support and physical contact I get every day to push through

i am a being who lives on the power of hugs, and recently the only Serotonin ™ I’ve been getting is from petting my dog, listening to music, and calling friends

also online learning is going to be a whole new level of hell

Deleted user

Its just weird to be…………………………………………………………………..stagnant

@Pickles group

I went outside for a walk like a minute ago and a police officer drove by so that was a little scary. Made mousse as a snack. Decided to ignore my schoolwork because it's not due yet. Today's one of the best days of quarantine so far

@Pickles group

It smells weird outside and I don't like it. Not like the normal kind of weird outside smell. Like something in the kitchen that doesn't smell bad but it doesn't smell good. Also vaguely like cat pee.

@HighPockets group

See, I don't mind staying home, but I like to have the option not to. I'm fine with being at home, but I like being able to bike to the library and hang out there, or go shopping in the afternoons and stuff.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I would say that this is the actual thing bugging everyone. And there is the fact that school and work break apart such stagnation but this does not necessarily mean such things act as stress relievers.

Deleted user

See, I don't mind staying home, but I like to have the option not to. I'm fine with being at home, but I like being able to bike to the library and hang out there, or go shopping in the afternoons and stuff.

Yes
I want to work from a B&N and have a cute as hell barista give me free coffee because I smiled just so at them

Deleted user

I would say that this is the actual thing bugging everyone. And there is the fact that school and work break apart such stagnation but this does not necessarily mean such things act as stress relievers.

mmmmm.

I'm not growing
I'm just doing

@Moxie group

Yes
I want to work from a B&N and have a cute as hell barista give me free coffee because I smiled just so at them

Side note, but I very much want to watch you do this one day

Deleted user

Yes

It's date.

Deleted user

I ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

just joined reddit

anything I should check out?

yea im that bored

@Moxie group

Yes

It's date.

^–^

Deleted user

me: stares at reddit
baylee: reddit is trash
me: trying to figure out how to repost something Wut
baylee: people shoot themselves on there, eris. its a trash heap–like tumblr
me: how do I repost? the directions are unclear

@HighPockets group

mmmmm.

I'm not growing
I'm just doing

It feels like we're just going through the motions of being alive, but not really changing at all.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

oh!
If you haven’t already found it, i think you might like r/menwritingwomen or r/worldbuilding, they’re pretty cool
i don’t have many other suggestions but if you’re ever looking for some cute animal pictures I know all the best places

@HighPockets group

I ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

just joined reddit

anything I should check out?

yea im that bored

r/chonkers and r/fatcats

r/starwars is toxic trash, but r/starwarscantina is good.

@HighPockets group

oh!
If you haven’t already found it, i think you might like r/menwritingwomen or r/worldbuilding, they’re pretty cool
i don’t have many other suggestions but if you’re ever looking for some cute animal pictures I know all the best places

r/menwritingwomen is gold.
Also r/literaturememes and r/shakespearememes
r/giraffesarentreal