forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I am but a simple thumb who doesn't have a brain. The reasoning behind my doings can only be found in the stars

Deleted user

WHY DOES EVERY FANFIC HAVE TO HAVE SMUT, I'M READING A REALLY GOOD FANFIC RIGHT NOW {READING FANFIC SLAPS, CHANGE MY MIND} AND THERE'S SO. MUCH. SMUT. NOT ONLY DOES IT MAKE MY DEMISEXUAL {probably} SELF UNCOMFORTABLE, IT'S JUST NOT NECCESSARY??? LIKE, THIS IS A SOLID FANFIC WITH GOOD GRAMMAR, A REALISTIC STORYLINE PEOPLE IN THE FANDOM {LIKE MYSELF} WOULD UNDERSTAND, AND GREAT WRITING. BUT THE SMUT? SERIOUSLY?

@HighPockets group

WHY DOES EVERY FANFIC HAVE TO HAVE SMUT, I'M READING A REALLY GOOD FANFIC RIGHT NOW {READING FANFIC SLAPS, CHANGE MY MIND} AND THERE'S SO. MUCH. SMUT. NOT ONLY DOES IT MAKE MY DEMISEXUAL {probably} SELF UNCOMFORTABLE, IT'S JUST NOT NECCESSARY??? LIKE, THIS IS A SOLID FANFIC WITH GOOD GRAMMAR, A REALISTIC STORYLINE PEOPLE IN THE FANDOM {LIKE MYSELF} WOULD UNDERSTAND, AND GREAT WRITING. BUT THE SMUT? SERIOUSLY?

OOF, FELT THAT!!

Deleted user

OOF, FELT THAT!!

RIGHT? LIKE, I DO N O T ENJOY THINKING OF THIS PERSON IN A SEXUAL WAY. C H I L L.

Deleted user

so my sister's boyfriend is staying with us during the coronavirus

he forgot his xbox

has signed into mine and is downloading his games

but all at once

so I won't be able to touch the xbox all day

Deleted user

I do other things

I even got a schedule so I don't turn into a gelatinous blob while school is out

Deleted user

then why is not touching your xbox such a big deal

you won't die

Deleted user

okay but
this could be a good opportunity to try and spend some time without it
it's not bad to try and see the good in a situation

Deleted user

It was just a little bit of complaining, it really hasn't affected me that bad

Deleted user

We don't judge people for what they complain about.

If someone had commandeered something important to oneself for their own use, anyone would get upset.

casual shrug