forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Y’know I’m gonna be rude here. Can I just??? Have regular skin??? Please??? Because it would be kind of nice to not just wake up to find my face is literally falling off. That would be great. Just saying. Not that an incurable disease that can make others recoil has any affect on how I socialize. Nope not at all.

Deleted user

Eris stop trying to get me unofficially kicked out because I'm an imbecile
please

lol no

jk

Deleted user

Did you see Lord andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) on the Meme Chat, Eris?

Perhaps.

Why do you ask?

Deleted user

Your hair looks so cool??

It's longer than I realized

😭

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Oh my hair is hella long. I cut it recently actually and I miss the missing 6 inches.
I have regrets. I'm never cutting it again

Deleted user

Punk Goddess
I love the hat

♥💞♥

I love the hat too.

someone is just a big butt about it

Deleted user

It's actually my hat that I stole from starbucks XD

Deleted user

just cause i don't like hats doesn't mean you shouldn't post the picture, you goobertron

Deleted user

Y’know I’m gonna be rude here. Can I just??? Have regular skin??? Please??? Because it would be kind of nice to not just wake up to find my face is literally falling off. That would be great. Just saying. Not that an incurable disease that can make others recoil has any affect on how I socialize. Nope not at all.

mood

@Fraust

My dad: asks me to take my headphones off and interrupts the online quiz I'm trying to take
My dad: So are there any distractions I can help you get rid of?

Deleted user

My dad: asks me to take my headphones off and interrupts the online quiz I'm trying to take
My dad: So are there any distractions I can help you get rid of?

I hate how much i can emotionally relate to this

@Fraust

I just silently waved my hand in his general direction while I stared at him blankly. He eventually left aha

@Pickles group

I'd like to be rude to everyone who's trying to get me to download a bunch of apps so we can "hang out"
Like 1, I don't even like you, 2, you know I'm not allowed to download new apps, and 3, use other things to talk to each other. Or do stuff by yourself. Fuck off

Deleted user

just cause i don't like hats doesn't mean you shouldn't post the picture, you goobertron

Goobertron