forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

oh and also!!
A DIRECT QUOTE FROM DARK DEPRESSO
"Ima just sit here and take the shit right now because I'm finding out that there are 2 halfs of this community. And I liked my half better
I'm on the side where I talk with everyone nicely, and role-play with anyone who asks, and doesn't have all their friends gang up on one person over a small deal that was pretty much settled."

@HighPockets group

Imagine harassing someone over something that's entirely within their right to reject in a DM and getting mad when they tell their friends how it made them feel.

@actual-fandom-trash

listen man,
I'm a nice person (at least I like to believe I am) and I'm willing to give you a chance, but izzy's my friend too and I believe her when she says you were harassing her. From what I've heard so far, you said some unkind things and went way too far. If she rejected you from a roleplay, that is literally her decision. You going into her PM's and harassing her helps you in no way and only makes more people dislike you. If you apologize, maybe we can at least try to start over.,

@Ol1ve group

Imagine harassing someone over something that's entirely within their right to reject in a DM and getting mad when they tell their friends how it made them feel.

imagine making a big deal out of something that I apologized about and having the entire site go against them.

@HighPockets group

imagine making a big deal out of something that I apologized about and having the entire site go against them.

My dude, a handful of people in a public forum is not the "entire site". People on here like Izzy, and since you were harassing her, they will defend her. No offense, but Izzy is much preferred to you. No amount of whinging will change that.

@Pickles group

Imagine going onto chats and trying to get attention by saying "clearly I'm not welcome here" on a regular basis

@actual-fandom-trash

We're all ready to defend Izzy if you can't tell. I suggest you get off your high horse and apologize so this doesn't spiral too far. It was her decision and you don't get to be rude about it to her. It's fine if you're upset and if you talk shit to your own friends but when you harassed our friend, it made it our problem too.

@Ol1ve group

My dude, a handful of people in a public forum is not the "entire site". People on here like Izzy, and since you were harassing her, they will defend her. No offense, but Izzy is much preferred to you. No amount of whinging will change that.

no one cares to read the word Apologize

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Imagine going onto chats and trying to get attention by saying "clearly I'm not welcome here" on a regular basis

to be fair, we did summon her purposefully

@Pickles group

no one cares to read the word Apologize

I don't even know what this means.

@Ol1ve group

We're all ready to defend Izzy if you can't tell. I suggest you get off your high horse and apologize so this doesn't spiral too far. It was her decision and you don't get to be rude about it to her. It's fine if you're upset and if you talk shit to your own friends but when you harassed our friend, it made it our problem too.

yeah and no one can back me up, when I try to make a friend on this site they either go offline or ignore me and change the subject so I can't have anyone back me up.

@Pickles group

to be fair, we did summon her purposefully

Mm. After summoning, she replies saying this. Clearly, she was wanted here for at least a small amount of time otherwise we wouldn't have tagged her. She also says this on the LGBTQ+ Community Chat a lot and it's starting to get on my nerves

Deleted user

I don't really know Izzy all that well, but I know enough to say that what you did is kinda out of hand. Good job apologizing, but you shouldn't habe said something like that in the first place to have to apologize about. She seems like a real nice person and she didn't need any harassing or anything of the sort.

Deleted user

yeah and no one can back me up, when I try to make a friend on this site they either go offline or ignore me and change the subject so I can't have anyone back me up.

and yet, you are the preferred side of notebook, no?

@Ol1ve group

here is the proof

its just the fact that you reject them and don't give them a valid reason (And sorry for calling you a piece of shit, first thing to mind) I just don't see people rejecting people because of their role-play style when you clearly didn't put that in your starting post of the forum. and bringing your mental state in didn't help your situation, when you are talking about your mental state to a sociopath.
so please be nicer about these kind of things and put in a sample of rp style in your starting post so you don't have to reject a single soul at all.
And if you'd like to role-play with me you can, I'm just pointing out things people should do so no one else has to feel like shit because apparently their skill isn't good to someones standards.

@HighPockets group

and yet, you are the preferred side of notebook, no?

iT wAs aBoUt sToRy wArS!!!! She just conveniently forgot to mention that while ranting about Notebook.