forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

here is the proof

its just the fact that you reject them and don't give them a valid reason (And sorry for calling you a piece of shit, first thing to mind) I just don't see people rejecting people because of their role-play style when you clearly didn't put that in your starting post of the forum. and bringing your mental state in didn't help your situation, when you are talking about your mental state to a sociopath.
so please be nicer about these kind of things and put in a sample of rp style in your starting post so you don't have to reject a single soul at all.
And if you'd like to role-play with me you can, I'm just pointing out things people should do so no one else has to feel like shit because apparently their skill isn't good to someones standards.

That's not an apology, that's you trying to justify your actions and lecture Izzy on how she can change after she did nothing wrong. Izzy has the right to reject anyone she wants, and you can't tell her to change that.

Deleted user

tired miriam is too close for me to deal with this bs

@Ol1ve group

but do i need a reason? after all, it is my rp

no but you could've just provided a sample idea of the style you had in mind, and if they knew they wouldn't of joined it in the first place so you didn't have to worry about people who didn't role-play like that easier.

@saor_illust school

no but you could've just provided a sample idea of the style you had in mind, and if they knew they wouldn't of joined it in the first place so you didn't have to worry about people who didn't role-play like that easier.

yes, i could have, yes, but people can deal with rejection, especially if it is just rejection from an rp
it's not a big deal
i've been rejected once before
i was disappointed sure, but i was cool with it.
i'm not worried about people who roleplay like that
if they ask to join, i just politely decline

@Ol1ve group

it was a request you could've said no and say let me be and I would've left it at that sorry about all the inconvenience izzy but I really don't like the fact that you couldn't solve it with me 1 on 1.

@HighPockets group

it was a request you could've said no and say let me be and I would've left it at that sorry about all the inconvenience izzy but I really don't like the fact that you couldn't solve it with me 1 on 1.

Wow, victim blaming. Very classy.

@saor_illust school

i'm sorry, but it was a request??? i could've said no and let you be??
excuse me, i was just doing that
you're the one that barged into my pms and called me a piece of shit???

@Moxie group

Calling someone a “piece of shit” is more than just an inconvenience.
And I get that you were tagged here and “dragged into this” but you didn’t have to respond

@HighPockets group

Maybe if you don't want other people to get involved you shouldn't out-of-the-blue harass someone and then have the fucking audacity to complain about them venting about it to their friends.

Deleted user

this is fucking absurd

never in my life would I ever witness someone being told that the owner of an RP should “Have an example of a style of RP they want”

never

i don’t mean to get all old on you guys, but this shit would’ve never fucking happened when the older users were around.

You got rejected, and I’m sure Izzy warned about it in her original RP post, so you put up with it and let it go, instead of harassing her for her choice.

@Ol1ve group

can we settle this in pm I don't like people just quoting my post and ranting on it

@Ol1ve group

this is fucking absurd

never in my life would I ever witness someone being told that the owner of an RP should “Have an example of a style of RP they want”

never

i don’t mean to get all old on you guys, but this shit would’ve never fucking happened when the older users were around.

You got rejected, and I’m sure Izzy warned about it in her original RP post, so you put up with it and let it go, instead of harassing her for her choice.

I was never rejected I just seen others rejected

@Pickles group

can we settle this in pm I don't like people just quoting my post and ranting on it

The last time you were in PM's you harassed her??

@Moxie group

Izzy has the freedom to reject anyone she wants from any of her rps for any reason she wants. No where does it say that she has to accept everyone and no where does it say that a style example for her rp. It is her role play. End of story

@Anemone eco

Here's what I have to say.

Depresso, nothing would've even started if you had pulled your fucking head out of your ass and accepted the rejection. Not everyone will let you RP with them, especially when your writing is Far From Good®. The only one on one talk that should've gone on is between you and your-fucking-self. But no you just had to whine and call Izzy a piece of shit, which is very emotionally damaging. From all I've heard Izzy was nothing but kind to you and then you started bitching. So why don't you stop blaming everyone else and realize that you made a mistake? :)

@HighPockets group

this is fucking absurd

never

Then leave it up to them to talk to Izzy? They have DMs too, if they cared so much they could message Izzy on their own.

@Ol1ve group

The last time you were in PM's you harassed her??

my point of the ranting

Deleted user

this is fucking absurd

never

But this isn’t about you, you fucking idiot, it’s about the fact that Izzy has the right to deny anyone she wants and not get shit for it.

@HighPockets group

this is fucking absurd

never

Especially since "style" isn't something you can just sum up in the intro. Emi and I could each write a sentence in third person past-tense and they'd be vastly different based on our wording, punctuation, and just general vibe. It's not that easy, though I wouldn't expect the person who opens an argument with "your a piece of shit" to understand that.

@Moxie group

Here's what I have to say.

Depresso, nothing would've even started if you had pulled your fucking head out of your ass and accepted the rejection. Not everyone will let you RP with them, especially when your writing is Far From Good®. The only one on one talk that should've gone on is between you and your-fucking-self. But no you just had to whine and call Izzy a piece of shit, which is very emotionally damaging. From all I've heard Izzy was nothing but kind to you and then you started bitching. So why don't you stop blaming everyone else and realize that you made a mistake? :)

Whoop there it is