tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

That's our fucking baby, depresso.
Get over here and explain yourself.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Where in America was the farm?

Kept it vague 'cause technically he was for a rp and the setting wasn't explicitly clear, mostly due to it being a reservation-like area in the far, far future. (Aliens overtaking Earth 'nd whatnot). Might just do a random central state.

I'd try to add some more to the personality. I understand what you're doing, but I feel like including what he's actually like could help.

I feel like his personality is more… shown?… in the second half of everything, outside of the personality section. I have a hard time describing characters' personalities and rely mostly on actions, habits, conversations, and whatnot to show their personality more than tell it.

How does he feel about Rowan now that she's gone? Resentment for not telling him anything? Sorrow for the times they won't spend together? Etc.

The second question was answered further below.
And… feeling isn't something he has anymore? At least, not until he gets help. He shoves everything away and locks it tight. Anything that even touches on the subject of Rowan is shoved away and untouched. So, really, he feels nothing. He pretends it doesn't exist, even if it's such an impactful thing on his life. He's upset, but that's just the vague 'feeling' he has regarding Rowan, beyond his violent denial.

How does his family feel about the way he's changed since Rowan died?

His mom is reasonably heartbroken that her baby has become basically a husk, but she doesn't see the full extent of it because of how much he cares about her. Even in this state, she's too important of a person for him to shove away. He still protects her from those dreadful chores, still supports her when she's feeling down, all that jazz. She doesn't know how to help, and he's made it clear that he doesn't want any, so she's stopped trying in the hopes that he'll figure himself out soon enough.

I see you put a lot into this. I like him. Great job!

Thank you!

Deleted user

You don’t write, nor have the profile to be in the higher teens. My vote’s that you’re eleven-ish.

@Ol1ve group

And they were harassing Izzy in their PMs, calling her a "piece of shit" for rejecting people for roleplays based on their writing.

I'm they now, huh so I'm not a she anymore

@Anemone eco

And they were harassing Izzy in their PMs, calling her a "piece of shit" for rejecting people for roleplays based on their writing.

You can't expect everyone in the world to know your gender identity.

@HighPockets group

Sorry for not assuming your gender I guess? I use they/them with anyone whose pronouns I don't know, and I don't know yours.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

you’re missing the point

Deleted user

Imagine thinking someone using unspecific pronouns for someone they don't know the gender of is offensive.

@Pickles group

"They" is what polite people say when they don't don't know someone's gender, sweetheart.

@Ol1ve group

Sorry for not assuming your gender I guess? I use they/them with anyone whose pronouns I don't know, and I don't know yours.

ok