forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

Nobody mention that I unironically used 'phony' as an insult. I'm still trying to process it myself.

I saw it all. My friend's reading it and she was like, "wow holden reminds me so much of myself in middle school I hate him" so naturally I responded "wow I didn't know you hired prostitutes in middle school". Turns out she hasn't gotten that far

Holden reminds me of myself right now, but the scared and angry Jynnie that I have to listen to as I fall asleep and panic about the future. ANYWAYS wow that wasn't supposed to get existential but your response was God Tier.

Thank

@HighPockets group

Ok let me just hash out my thinking process to you guys, so you understand a bit better.

When I say the how long I’ve been here, it’s been two years of straight being on the forums and RP section.

All the shit I’ve been through

Fork Cult (and the many others)
The absurd username issues
The RP section being one thread and at the top of the site
Connie and Torin’s bullshit (I love the former dearly, though)
All of the trolls
all
of
them
Bad RPs, dying RPs, holding my own shit RPs, learning who is good in the community, learning who is bad, having that tight-knit group of people to RP with
The OGs of all OGs leaving

I’m stunned.

Never in my two years of existing here, defending myself, my friends, my family, this site, RPs, my writing…

Would I have thought that anything like this would’ve come up. I always put “I have the right to deny you” at the end of my RP rules as a giant disclaimer, and it ALWAYS worked. People are respectful and kind.

It blows me away.

I get that, it's so absurd. Hate that you reminded me of Fork Cult though lmao
Like, it's one thing to be arguing with a troll about that sort of respect but with someone who claims seriousness? It's weird. I don't like it. I don't like how someone's entitlement leads them to jumping down some else's throat because they said "I don't want to RP with you."

@Anemone eco

I had something in my head for the whole ordeal but decided not to say it. Am I regretting it? Possibly.

i wanna know

I'm trying to type it but I'm laughing way too hard at it.

@HighPockets group

Nobody mention that I unironically used 'phony' as an insult. I'm still trying to process it myself.

I saw it all. My friend's reading it and she was like, "wow holden reminds me so much of myself in middle school I hate him" so naturally I responded "wow I didn't know you hired prostitutes in middle school". Turns out she hasn't gotten that far

Holden reminds me of myself right now, but the scared and angry Jynnie that I have to listen to as I fall asleep and panic about the future. ANYWAYS wow that wasn't supposed to get existential but your response was God Tier.

Thank

No problem!

@HighPockets group

Thank

I'm just now realizing that you meant she hadn't gotten that far into the book and not that she didn't spiral enough to hire a prostitute in middle school. I think I'm more tired than I though.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

it’s getting late and I really don’t want a repeat of last night so I’m gonna have to go to bed
goodnight frens!!!
I love you so so so so much <3<3<3

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

And also update: it seems I may not be sleeping cause stupid me looked at creepy shit earlier and it’s alll coming baackkkk…
please god save me

@saor_illust school

oof
watch videos to distract yourself?
idk i made that mistake once except it was a whole ass movie and i was gonna sleep right after but i couldn't even make it upstairs without freaking out about all the shadows
watching videos kinda helped

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

What creepy things did you look up?

I had found an askreddit thread of the creepiest videos on the internet, expecting some entertaining little spooks and ghost stories, but uh…
I’ve seen so many people die today in just an hour of searching and now I’m scared of breathing and don’t want to exist

@Pickles group

I had something in my head for the whole ordeal but decided not to say it. Am I regretting it? Possibly.

i wanna know

Now you have to tell me

@Anemone eco

i wanna know

Now you have to tell me

All I could think was "this is what happens when you mess with the Real Housewives of Notebook" I know, not very funny, but I still find it hilarious.