forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

I had something in my head for the whole ordeal but decided not to say it. Am I regretting it? Possibly.

i wanna know

I'm trying to type it but I'm laughing way too hard at it.

Now you have to tell me

All I could think was "this is what happens when you mess with the Real Housewives of Notebook" I know, not very funny, but I still find it hilarious.

This is gold, I don't know what you mean it's not funny

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Update: I did get some sleep after all, with surprisingly few nightmares, so that’s really good
My head still hurts but at least I’m not trying to function on 4 hours of rest

@Anemone eco

I had something in my head for the whole ordeal but decided not to say it. Am I regretting it? Possibly.

i wanna know

I'm trying to type it but I'm laughing way too hard at it.

Now you have to tell me

All I could think was "this is what happens when you mess with the Real Housewives of Notebook" I know, not very funny, but I still find it hilarious.

This is gold, I don't know what you mean it's not funny

Idk man.

@Anemone eco

Update: I did get some sleep after all, with surprisingly few nightmares, so that’s really good
My head still hurts but at least I’m not trying to function on 4 hours of rest

Good! Well, kinda bad, but also good!

Deleted user

I am upset that

A: I didn't get to tell people off (politely) for using big letters

B: I didn't get to flame the fuckwad

Deleted user

I saw Emi complaining about trolls with that huge message and it made me wonder if I'm a troll

I don't do it all the time, but the crazy usernames, the random pictures I spam, the chaotic messages that I produce

I'm just a polite troll

Deleted user

I was very close to picking the man in a Santa hat squeezing his nipples for my profile picture, but this looked more like a troll

Deleted user

No, Baylee, you’re not a troll.

You at least write with good quality, and the things you do make a good laugh through the site, rather than annoying us with unobjectified insults to other people, shit writing and characters, and begging for attention by insulting yourself.

Deleted user

baylee pisses me off sometimes but not because he's a troll

Deleted user

christ, the first thing that popped up for CCR was an incredibly detailed drawing of him scowling at the camera

@Pickles group

i want the drawing to hurt me

"Happy Cotton Candy Day, daddy. Want to hear a sweet nothing?"

Jynnie, I'm going to have to politely ask you to stop bringing up uncomfortable memories