forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

this is being forced upon me and I do not support it

@The-Magician group

..the fuck did I return to.. I’m so glad I missed all of that shit because while I have no issues with furries themselves.. ITS THE WAY Y’ALL WERE TALKING THAT REMINDED ME WHY DARO HAS GIVEN UP ON HUMANITY.. fucking ‘W’s instead of ‘L’s and ‘R’s..

Deleted user

what if owo is actually supposed to be spelled oro and we just don't know it cause they change rs to ws

no

Deleted user

I'm still not a fan.
Even when it's a joke.

It's just plain stupid

Deleted user

@CrackpipeDreamer I'd like to be rude to you for posting in the LGBTQ+ chat that underwire bras cause cancer, especially because people believed it. That's a completely untrue myth. You're blatantly spreading misinformation.

Deleted user

I’m sorry, what happened?

I don’t follow LGBTQ+ anymore, and now I’m quite glad I don’t. The only bad thing underwires do is press onto the chest and cause potential back problems for larger chested individuals, not cause cancer. How does cancer even correlate??

Deleted user

He's blaming it on a doctor.
With all due respect, last time I checked, Nie, you're a cis guy.
Why would a doctor be talking to you about underwire bras?

@Anemone eco

The doctor wasn't talking to me. The doctor told this information to my grandmother who was diagnosed with breast cancer, who then relayed it to me, my mom, my siblings, etc.

Deleted user

I find it hard to believe a medical professional would say such a thing.

@The-Magician group

Underwire bras do not cause breast cancer.. Only one scientific study has looked into the link between wearing a bra and breast cancer, however there is no real difference in risk between women who wear bras compared to those who don’t.
People suggest that bras can compress the lymphatic system of the breast, causing toxins to become trapped in the breast tissue—which could cause cancer—but the overall consensus among doctors is that neither the type of bra nor the tightness of said undergarment has any connection to the risk of breast cancer..

Deleted user

I just want to let everyone know that I went on a walk today to do something nice for myself right?

It started hailing on me.
I was a mile from my apartment.
In flip flops.
In a tshirt.
In leggings.

So.
In conclusion–outside bad, hermit life good