forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

my fuwsona iz awso a wulff named luna how dare u copy me???? i comed up wif it first OWO my fwends say im the only one who thinked it up UWU

NO I HAS IT FIRST >:(((((((

@HighPockets group

my fuwsona iz awso a wulff named luna how dare u copy me???? i comed up wif it first OWO my fwends say im the only one who thinked it up UWU

I CUMED UP WIF IT!!!!!

Deleted user

did she give u ur piddle pads and foodses too or did she just leave you dere awong?!??!

she gavwweed me nofing!!!! i stoods there till end of time, but that’s pawt of my OC’s backstowy!!

TY!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my mom dowsn't know bc i scared uwu but I will tell her vawy soon……….. when the twime is wright UwU

!!!!!!!!!!! I BEWIEVE IN YOU UWUUWUWUUWUWW

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

This is like the baby boom but with notebook newbies

Y'all need to stop having babies. Yeesh

Does that make us the Boomers of Notebook?!?!

Going back to this. This would make us the Silent Generation. Because the babies exploding everywhere would be Boomers.

@HighPockets group

Going back to this. This would make us the Silent Generation. Because the babies exploding everywhere would be Boomers.

I call the Silent Generation the Busters. Because of the Baby Bust.

@HighPockets group

did she give u ur piddle pads and foodses too or did she just leave you dere awong?!??!

she gavwweed me nofing!!!! i stoods there till end of time, but that’s pawt of my OC’s backstowy!!

TY!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my mom dowsn't know bc i scared uwu but I will tell her vawy soon……….. when the twime is wright UwU

ow no, that shud bee a hate cwime aganst da furriez!!!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I call the Silent Generation the Busters. Because of the Baby Bust.

But aren’t Gen X called baby bust?

Deleted user

THANK YOU UWUW

Deleted user

I CUMED UP WIF IT!!!!!

gwows fangs NO ME
bwushes oH NO!! YOUS WERENT SUWPPOSED TO SWEE THAT!!! twies to cover fangs

Deleted user

eye can thwink of swomething that mwight mwake you want tos stay? nudges buwge owo