1 year or more = Gen X
6 months or more = Millennial
Anything below = Zoomer

Conclusion:
It's now acceptable to call eris old

Deleted user

hewwo tis chat seems so cool i can’t wait to meet everyone!!! XD UWU

Deleted user

wow this is so cool!!!!!,!,!’! we’re all just rude here??? i wanna be wude to writer’s bwock bc that’s so rewatabwe!!! I’m writing a book about a suuuuper strong dwagon owo but it’s hard to get out of a bwock 0~0

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

guyssss do u have any tips on how to rite a good pwotagonistt,,,???
im riteing a story about this young white orphan princess with magical powers who can fly and everyone loves her but then she decides she hates it and just wants to be a normal girl because she can't marry the boy she likes and has to marry an ugly priiiinnnnccceeeeee
it sounded pwetty kewl in my head but the more i write she just doesn't seem perfect enough and i don't think people will like herr,,, how can i make her more impwessive~???
thank u for any hewp uwu

@Pickles group

im riteing a story about this young white orphan princess with magical powers who can fly and everyone loves her but then she decides she hates it and just wants to be a normal girl because she can't marry the boy she likes and has to marry an ugly priiiinnnnccceeeeee
it sounded pwetty kewl in my head but the more i write she just doesn't seem perfect enough and i don't think people will like herr,,, how can i make her more impwessive~???
thank u for any hewp uwu

its already prefict dont chang t

Deleted user

thank u for any hewp uwu

oooooo that sownds wike a cool idewa!!! I would suggest maybwe adding a big evil dragon who can turn in to a wolfs!! and maybe he can call demons and be all scawy!! then she saves the day by killing him instantly with her magwical sunswine powees!!!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

thank u for any hewp uwu

oooooo that sownds wike a cool idewa!!! I would suggest maybwe adding a big evil dragon who can turn in to a wolfs!! and maybe he can call demons and be all scawy!! then she saves the day by killing him instantly with her magwical sunswine powees!!!

thats a good idewa!!!
but i have a thougt, what if the dwagon insted of turning into a wolfs turned into a weawwy hot straight white boy with wolfs ears and a tail and big musles and instead of kiwwing it like shes suppowsed to she falls in luv and has to choose between the dwagon and the boy she wanted to marry b4 and it's weawwy hard for her to choose cuz both are forbidden and she stiww has to marry the ugly priiiinnnnccceeeeee and so the hot boyz team up to fite for her and it's likee super romatic and hot
is that a good storyyyyy??? ouo