what genuinely pisses me off is when people come onto a site of actual writers

who take their writing seriously

and do shit like that.

Like, we're not professionals

We mess around

a lot

But for real.

AGREED.
Like yeah, we have our fun chats and fuck around and have things like this chat and the Crackhead Hours Discord, but we also all actually know our stuff.

Dudes you so said it. This is it.

@HighPockets group

what genuinely pisses me off is when people come onto a site of actual writers

who take their writing seriously

and do shit like that.

Like, we're not professionals

We mess around

a lot

But for real.

AGREED.
Like yeah, we have our fun chats and fuck around and have things like this chat and the Crackhead Hours Discord, but we also all actually know our stuff.

Dude you so said it. This is it.

Even with newbies, you can usually tell who's here for the writing and who's here for the forums. Except the ones who are just here for the writing usually don't post on GC, so we don't see them. There's people joining like Sorrel who actually have characters and worlds and items, and then people like Damie, who's profile is written in uwuspeak and has no characters, worlds, or anything. The LGBTQ Chat has been so overrun with newbies that I might straight-up unfollow it (that and that it takes forever for a post to actually post, worse than the Rudeness Chat takes).

@Fraust

Honestly, I'd be a lot more concerned if you were reading it with someone else's eyes

Holy schist Maddie you frickin killed me I love it.

<33

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Literally these jokes are my jam. My mom said she left some stuff on the counter to clean stuff and I was like “Did it do a good job?” She didn’t notice but my dad passed me and was like “I heard you.” Low-key bro support moment if you get what mean.

@Anemone eco

Also in case I haven’t mentioned it your profile has so much chaotic energy it could be Baylee’s.

Honestly though it could.

@HighPockets group

Also in case I haven’t mentioned it your profile has so much chaotic energy it could be Baylee’s.

Honestly though it could.

Idk man, Baylee's profile pics never gave me such a visceral fight or flight reaction.

Deleted user

Starting tomorrow we can't go anywhere. Yay.

wait, what? is our lockdown official??

Deleted user

FOOLS

I've been quarantined this entire month.

My couch and I have become one
I can speak cat
Spiders are super entertaining.
My bonsai THRIVES
I've lost so much weight that I really shouldnt have from depressive stress.
I'm a coffee addict once again

This shit is wild.