forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Fraust

Imaegine's just like "Ah, I see. Do you wanna go to the beginner's section?"
And Mosis is like "nO I roleplay all time many time I'm just side character all time and I always roleplay I just don't know how start because I never starts"

Deleted user

i am so confused and tired

honestly why am i still here lmfao

no amount of asterisks around the word mood can stress how much i feel this rn

I read that and I was like, “How the hell do I feel too old”

I’ve only been here for two years but every newbie personally hurts my soul

i remember the good old days, when I was probably the shittiest RPer…

damn

Deleted user

I have yet to meet one, basically because I just stalk lmao

but every one that has caught my attention is garbage and it makes me want to delete my account and never look at Notebook again

@ElderGod-Icefire

Sorrel is like…the only good newbie imo. Unless I'm still a newbie??? I hope not, I've been on the forums since last July. So I think I'm not?

@ElderGod-Icefire

I'm watching Phineas and Ferb with my little brothers and…why do Buford and Baljeet have better chemistry as a couple than Isabella and Phineas or Candace and Jeremy??

@Fraust

I'm watching Phineas and Ferb with my little brothers and…why do Buford and Baljeet have better chemistry as a couple than Isabella and Phineas or Candace and Jeremy??

Man I don't fucking know

@ElderGod-Icefire

Man I don't fucking know

They just sang a song. About how they weren't talking to each other anymore and they were like "there's a nerd/bully shaped whole in my heart", and Buford ended the song with "sometimes you just wanna bully someone you love" and????? like????