forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

I saw his birth year and I was like, wow he's really young and I did the math and it made him 15 and I was like, that's not right, I'M 15 and I was born before that. I forgot that I'm turning 17 in like. A week

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I saw his birth year and I was like, wow he's really young and I did the math and it made him 15 and I was like, that's not right, I'M 15 and I was born before that. I forgot that I'm turning 17 in like. A week

I feel you. I’m gonna be 20!

@Pickles group

And his personality is just some oxymorons

To be fair aren’t we all? I am kind a lot, but I can also be very cruel.

Yes but there are things that make you behave certain ways, whether it's the way people treat you or your mood, and none of that's explained

@Pickles group

Grosssss

@Anemone eco

He has the same birthday as my dad.

@HighPockets group

I'm gonna be 16, and have my birthday….stuck at home due to quarantine. Yay.

@Pickles group

We can be quarantine birthday buddies

@Fraust

I looked at the item and wow
That's
a Mary Sue but inanimate

A Mary Suitcase.

fuckin'-
why am I here

@HighPockets group

We can be quarantine birthday buddies

Dude that actually sounds lit though.

@Anemone eco

Not to flex, but…
This is my andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer): andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) Robertson
And while he's listed as a major character, he's not the defacto lead
I don't want to come off like I'm patting myself on the back, but….
And andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) is one of my less-developed characters too.

Ngl. Even one of my unfinished characters is better than their andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer).

@HighPockets group

Are daggers usually that heavy?

No.
5 pounds is pretty damn heavy for a weapon in general
A katana weighs about three pounds at the most.

5 pounds is like a good-sized broadsword. NOT a dagger.