Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Fraust

Yeah I just pay for doctors to cut me open and brush my bones every day
It's a lot more hygienic than doing it myself

Deleted user

yeah but your blood and the bacterium on your skin

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Nie please help me with the dialogue newbie I'm not strong enough to do this alone-
Please I'm begging you

Post that chat here. I checked it out and made the decision that it was out of my hands. I have a general policy that I don’t have to help people that are completely clueless. Which may be rude. But unless I’m feeling really nice I’m not going to talk about the most basic stuff.

@HighPockets group

Nie please help me with the dialogue newbie I'm not strong enough to do this alone-
Please I'm begging you

Post that chat here. I checked it out and made the decision that it was out of my hands. I have a general policy that I don’t have to help people that are completely clueless. Which may be rude. But unless I’m feeling really nice I’m not going to talk about the most basic stuff.

@Anemone eco

Please I'm begging you

I'm so sorry, Jynnie. I halfway gave up when they said they didn't know what plot was.

Deleted user

like, relax.

They're acne scars/spots.

I'm a teenager.

It happens.

That’s the proper attitude. Your Gpa is a bit off it.

what

@Pickles group

Please I'm begging you

Oh sweet petunias

@HighPockets group

Please I'm begging you

I'm so sorry, Jynnie. I halfway gave up when they said they didn't know what plot was.

God, I wish that was me-

@HighPockets group

Please I'm begging you

Oh sweet petunias

I know.

@Anemone eco

Please I'm begging you

God, I wish that was me-

I've honestly just been stalking that chat and wanting to cry.