forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

Ha, I had a host and a sip of wine, separately
Except church is currently canceled bc of corona and idk if the quarantine will be lifted by Easter.

@RedTheLoveless

I'm personally a wine guy, it's nice, relaxing, classy, and really only need one because more than one and this lightweight gets super tired and wants to go to bed early

@Fraust

My mom has an actually nice tasting wine I was allowed to try once or twice
It's a white centurri wine I think?? I don't know much about wine, but it was nice

@HighPockets group

Surprisingly enough, neither one of my parents really drinks (despite my dad being from WI and my mom's parents both being from here too, and WI is kinda known as the beer state)

@Mojack group

The most I think I’ll ever try is mead. I’m not big on alcohol due to various reasons (though I don’t really care if others drink it, as long as they’re safe)

But I’m still underage so can’t have alcohol until I’m 18 which isn’t that long from now…

@HighPockets group

The most I think I’ll ever try is mead. I’m not big on alcohol due to various reasons (though I don’t really care if others drink it, as long as they’re safe)

But I’m still underage so can’t have alcohol until I’m 18 which isn’t that long from now…

I always thought you were in your twenties, idk why

@Mojack group

I always thought you were in your twenties, idk why

damn….

….not the oldest I’ve been considered, though. honestly I’m kind of impressed

Deleted user

why do I find it hard to believe that Dommy has drank

@Pickles group

Ah yes, WWI, the classic era of alcoholism

I laughed.

But everything changed when the Prohibition attacked.

We didn't mean to get involved, promise

Deleted user

are you sure that strawberry champagne wasn't just champagne flavored gummy bears??

also I had those once and they slapped

@HighPockets group

I laughed.

We didn't mean to get involved, promise

In the 1920s, people made their own alcohol.
In the 2020s, people are making alcohol to make into hand sanitizer.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

my parents have a heck ton of alcohol
…not because they drink it, but because my dad’s coworkers keep giving it to him as gifts and he never knows what to do with it
he drinks like once every couple months if even that
we don’t need all this alcohol

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I laughed.

Only the boozemaster, creator of the 21st amendment could stop them, but when the Great Depression hit, he vanished.

@croccin-champagne

y'all obviously the only valid Alcohols are blue tarantula tequila and Mike's hard lemonade. one tastes bad but is blue and the other tastes great and is safer for younger people to drink