forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

I don't see why telling the day of your birth and not the year would be dangerous

There isn't really anything pedos can do with that

But go off I guess

y'all ain't dumb. You can figure out what year I was born. You know my age

@Fraust

I don't see why telling the day of your birth and not the year would be dangerous

But go off I guess

Then it's even less of a big deal??

Idk maybe I'm just destined to get online raped like my mom seems to think

@Pickles group

But go off I guess

Then it's even less of a big deal??

Idk maybe I'm just destined to get online raped like my mom seems to think

idk man. my dad's paranoid and I guess it kind of rubs off on me. At any rate, now I'm too committed to it

Deleted user

dude emi dom and I were just on a voice call and between the floofy hair and deep voice dom is the love of my life

@Fraust

I think I need to start more roleplays because apparently unlike everyone else on here, I don't have ten million going, which means I tend to have hours of inactivity from my roleplay partners T~T (no shade on them, they're great and I understand they have actual lives and that I basically just live on here unless I'm actually out for once)
But I have like, no ideas
I like chill roleplays that don't always have an exact set plot so I can collaborate with my partner to have a long lasting roleplay (where we inevitably run out of ideas, get bored, and let it die. I have so many dead roleplays (usually I'm still trying to keep it alive and get abandoned T~T) and it's very sad)
Help

@saor_illust school

I think I need to start more roleplays because apparently unlike everyone else on here, I don't have ten million going, which means I tend to have hours of inactivity from my roleplay partners T~T (no shade on them, they're great and I understand they have actual lives and that I basically just live on here unless I'm actually out for once)
I like chill roleplays that don't always have an exact set plot so I can collaborate with my partner to have a long lasting roleplay (where we inevitably run out of ideas, get bored, and let it die. I have so many dead roleplays (usually I'm still trying to keep it alive and get abandoned T~T) and it's very sad)
Help

CAUSTIC MY FREN IF YOU WANT TO JUST HAVE A RANDOM RP THAT IS JUST,,, CHAOS I WILL HELP YOU OUT GLADLY
yes i know i need to respond to our other rp more often but im trying to not force myself to respond to them all at once so,,, i cant remember what having no unreads looks and feels like lol

@Fraust

Help

CAUSTIC MY FREN IF YOU WANT TO JUST HAVE A RANDOM RP THAT IS JUST,,, CHAOS I WILL HELP YOU OUT GLADLY
yes i know i need to respond to our other rp more often but im trying to not force myself to respond to them all at once so,,, i cant remember what having no unreads looks and feels like lol

Lmao I have no unreads most of the time and can't get off of notebook if they haven't been all quiet for at least like, ten minutes

BUT YEAH STUPID NONTHREATENING CHAOS SOUNDS GOOD

Deleted user

blep blep belp

I have nothing left to organize in my house

@saor_illust school

Help

Lmao I have no unreads most of the time and can't get off of notebook if they haven't been all quiet for at least like, ten minutes

BUT YEAH STUPID NONTHREATENING CHAOS SOUNDS GOOD

Haha okay

ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS THEN!!
do we wanna do this in a thread or pms?

@Fraust

Haha okay

ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS THEN!!
do we wanna do this in a thread or pms?

Either is fine with me, honestly
you can decide qvq