forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Guys

Taste receptors are not the same as taste buds.

Therefore, dunking ones balls in soy sauce does not mean that they can taste it.

Deleted user

where do you taste it from, Eris?? Like do you dip it in then you smack your lips and it’s like, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ballsauce in mouth now or does it COME FROM them this is imperative

@Pickles group

Actually, y'all should save any of that potential alcohol for when we have to make our own hand sanitizer in a few weeks.

Or we could just use soap

@HighPockets group

where do you taste it from, Eris?? Like do you dip it in then you smack your lips and it’s like, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ballsauce in mouth now or does it COME FROM them this is imperative

Hey, please don't ever say the phrase "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ballsauce in mouth" again, thanks!

Deleted user

Hey, please don't ever say the phrase "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ballsauce in mouth" again, thanks!

hmmmmmmmm ballsauce in mouth

@HighPockets group

Actually, y'all should save any of that potential alcohol for when we have to make our own hand sanitizer in a few weeks.

Or we could just use soap

It's for when the soap runs out.

Deleted user

Guys

Taste receptors are not the same as taste buds.

Therefore, dunking ones balls in soy sauce does not mean that they can taste it.

once more with feeling eris.

@Pickles group

Disgusting

@HighPockets group

MOM!!

Deleted user

balls in soy sauce…mm..yes but ..but! we must think outside the box ppl!!!

You.

No.

Deleted user

MOM!!

muffled, insane laughter

@Anemone eco

um… i can help with this dilemma.. but you guys don't want me here so..

I have a question for ya. If you think people don't want you here, why the fuck are you here?

Deleted user

I dont even know either of these users.

Someone explain me this thing