forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

Dear Universe,
When I said I wanted something to happen to me, I meant an adventure. Not a pandemic that resulted in people dying and me quarantined.

Deleted user

Dear Universe,
When I said I wanted something to happen to me, I meant an adventure. Not a pandemic that resulted in people dying and me quarantined.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Pickles group

How do people just lay in bed and not sleep? Like, I don't care how not yummy your melatonin is, I'm angry that I can't fall asleep and I don't know how you aren't

Deleted user

Im officially so bored that I alphabetized my books by series.

@Libra-Angel group

I think she said that her old username was @AbbyAlways or something like that.

Yeah! That was me!

I was low-key kind of scared to talk to you, ngl

Aw! I'm sorry you felt that way! I was actually very intimidated to talk to all of you guys at first! I'm totally harmless though, I'm a teenager.

@Pickles group

I started online school and everything was going fine until my computer decided it wasn't going to load anything and my cat left me

@Anemone eco

Oh, lucky. My teachers decided they wanted to break my back with work. They were like "watch these videos, answer these questions, write some essays, do maths and show me pictures, work out, log your sleep, read 50 pages of two different books, etc."

@Fraust

I think I'm the only one who actually likes staying in my house all the time and not interacting with people

@Pickles group

I have too much time because everything I do is no longer happening and I don't like being told that I can't go places. My earbuds are broken and I need cheap candy. I need to go to the dollar store

@Fraust

I don't do anything anyways tbh ¯\ _ (ツ) _/¯ I can still access notebook on like, four different devices, so I'm aight
(I'm not really getting much schoolwork done tho oop)