forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I don't understand why discord is not allowed?

Someone explain modern helicopter parenting to me

@HighPockets group

Guys, I'm trying not to sound like a hillbilly. I hate the way my voice sounds when I talk like that, so calling me "HillBaylee" kinda sorta just pisses me off. I get you're not trying to piss me off, but please stop.

K

@HighPockets group

My principal sent out a whole vlog today talking about plans, and I'm going to be absolutely pissed if we get stuck with online school for the rest of the year. My recorded voice is b a d and I'll have to submit tapes for Dramatic Arts if we go that route.
Also he lowkey implied that we'll probably end up doing that, so…..

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Technically same with me, I’m not allowed to talk to strangers online
My mom’s aware of notebook but she probably only allows it cause she doesn’t know about dms and thinks everything’s public to everyone
I’m not at all allowed to talk to strangers on Discord unless they’re close friends to someone I know irl, however I can pretty much get away with anything there by saying “I was just talking to Anne” when she walks in the room

Deleted user

Yeahh if my parents knew about Notebook they'd probably make me leave the site. So. Yeah

Same here

@Pickles group

Yeahh if my parents knew about Notebook they'd probably make me leave the site. So. Yeah

Same here

Probably same

Definitely same

@Moxie group

Big update I may have figured out how to get on the server on my phone
Maybe
But when I click on all the links you guys have sent it says it’s invalid or expired
Help

@Fraust

I'm also not allowed to talk to people online lol
And yet
Here I am
Again
I'm just not gonna get caught this time haha