forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm a witch, but I'm no longer Wiccan. I'm agnostic, and that realm of belief lets me practice whatever I want. So I chose witchcraft completely unrelated to Wicca! It's more eclectic in nature because that goes more with my polytheistic agnosticism. So yep, different things!

Oh interesting! Do tell me more.

@Moxie group

OH NO
My friend is really good at plants, do you have any questions about helping your plant you want me to ask him?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

not really
i wouldn't know what to ask-
We put it back in its soil upright, gave it some water, and we're just gonna let it sit
The pot is okay, there's not as much soil left but we can't do a thing about it
Mom said it felt really sturdy and will probably be okay but as the plant's mother i am panik

@The-Magician group

My city is being locked down tomorrow, and my college is on lockdown after Friday. Apparently the army is also going to be patrolling the streets????
Fuck this shit!!

Deleted user

do they plan on like shooting the corona or what lmao

@The-Magician group

Basically just making sure that people are staying at home unless absolutely necessary. I refuse. I don’t give a shit about the virus anymore, I don’t even care if I get it. I want my freedom, and if I can’t have my freedom then I’ll let it kill me (and it will)

Deleted user

Someone's gonna get shot for leaving their house to get the mail.
This is stupid.

Deleted user

Yes Pickles, I know lmao, I was just saying how easily this could go wrong.

@Knick

Damn they’re also mobilizing the armed forces here in Switzerland too due to the coronavirus

It’s actually our largest military mobilization since WW2, fun fact

Also F

Deleted user

Dom can be your adviser when you rise to power, as long as I can still be your apprentice.

Can I be your team mascot?
Or whatever, I'm friend.

Can you crouch on a pedestal?

I can sprawl dramatically

Hmm. Maybe if Eris has a tigerskin rug.

If I ever have a tigerskin rug I will be the only one sprawling on it while a terrified painter creates the most stunning portrait of me.

Eris, can I be the team mascot?

Im not sure what the mascot is yet thoooo

Team friend?