tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Erismas is gonna be lit this year fam.

Im expecting the 10 plagues. So yall best be excited

@HighPockets group

Damien is Yui confirmed

I was gonna say "don't insult Yui like that" but then I remembered how Yui rated Sebastian Stan and Adam Driver and decided that Yui deserves to be insulted.

Deleted user

Damien is Yui confirmed

I was gonna say "don't insult Yui like that" but then I remembered how Yui rated Sebastian Stan and Adam Driver and decided that Yui deserves to be insulted.

exactly

@HighPockets group

Damien is Yui confirmed

exactly

An annoying bot with poor taste is an excellent insult.

@Pickles group

Mine is ahem April 1st

You're kidding, right?

I mean.. it's not really April 1st, but that's when I'm going to say it is because iNtErNeT sTaLkErS and stuff. And I just feel weird telling a bunch of strangers my actual birthday. It is around there, though.

Deleted user

I'll get you a horseman of the apocolypse.

Im partial to War and Death.
But mostly War– I feel 26 will be chaotic for me and who can provide that other than War?

@HighPockets group

Mine is ahem April 1st

You're kidding, right?

I mean.. it's not really April 1st, but that's when I'm going to say it is because iNtErNeT sTaLkErS and stuff. And I just feel weird telling a bunch of strangers my actual birthday. It is around there, though.

That's my birthday so I got excited lmao

@HighPockets group

I'll get you a horseman of the apocolypse.

Im partial to War and Death.
But mostly War– I feel 26 will be chaotic for me and who can provide that other than War?

Cool, War it is!

@Pickles group

Mine is ahem April 1st

You're kidding, right?

It is?

@HighPockets group

Mine is ahem April 1st

You're kidding, right?

It is?

Yeah

@Pickles group

Mine is ahem April 1st

You're kidding, right?

It is?

Yeah

well then it's even easier to remember

@Fraust

I don't see why telling the day of your birth and not the year would be dangerous

There isn't really anything pedos can do with that

But go off I guess