forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

drinking powerade out of a wine glass because (IdrankallmyalcoholHELP) this bitch classy

@saor_illust school

Haha okay

ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS THEN!!
do we wanna do this in a thread or pms?

Either is fine with me, honestly
you can decide qvq

hhhhhhh sorry i kept you waiting for a whole half-hourrrrrr
but oki, ill make a thread and tag you in it

@croccin-champagne

things I am doing while kicked out of school and awaiting quarantine

1. painting a whole ass wall
  2. painting another wall and my ceiling once my bedroom is completely built
  3. riding bikes, which I haven't done in years so now I'm dying
  4. building Things and getting tan which is weird but now f r e c k l e s
  5. bugging my boyfriend constantly
  6. crying
  7. somehow managing to be bored out of my mind despite having all this and writing to do

in conclusion I want to die can someone put me out of my misery. even planting flowers in old toilets and giving my strawberry plants spring haircuts is only temporary entertainment. I'm so bored and want to talk to my people again

Deleted user

I have a routine where the night before XC meets, forensics meets and soccer games I drink Koolaid out of a wine glass. I don't know why. It's just fun. And it brings me good luck.
Plus it's the only slightly alcohol related thing I can associate myself with without having a full on ptsd panic attack.

@Pickles group

I have dipped a singular cracker in wine once for communion at a Catholic church that was doing a service with my grandparents' church. It was good

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I have dipped a singular cracker in wine once for communion at a Catholic church that was doing a service with my grandparents' church. It was good

I love how we both said the same thing at the same time but with very different conclusions

@Pickles group

I love how we both said the same thing at the same time but with very different conclusions

Oof

@Fraust

I've tried bourbon whiskey, wine, champagne, margaritas, beer, a martini or some prissy shit, and some other weird shit my mom got at a farm.
The most alcohol I've had at a time was about a quarter-half a shot of the bourbon whiskey and a bit of the last weird shit. All alcohol I've had was under parental supervision, with the exception of the champagne and a bit of wine, which were given to me by my aunt at a wedding when I was about twelve