forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

Well if you shoot me one I’ll send results.

I gave up because it kept sending me to the "Hey there user! You won an iPhone!" thing and it messed it up

@Anemone eco

Update: I took a test to find out what I am. It said True Neutral. Though I hated the test because on a lot of the questions my actual thought process was not an option. I might take a few more to see if the result is corroborated.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Apparently lawful good? I dunno, I also didn’t see half the things I was thinking in the test
Like one if the questions was “a homeless person drops some money from their collection basket. What do you do” and just give it back to them wasn’t an option
You either had to leave it on the ground for someone else and give the homeless person even more than they dropped, or come up with an elaborate scheme to rob them of all they had left

Deleted user

I fit into too many categories. I can never tell which I am

@Anemone eco

Yeah, so my test results so far have not quite been corroborated. I got True Neutral and Neutral Good. I hated both tests because of, well, the same reason I said earlier.

@Fraust

I'm getting exceedingly more irritated because I see one of my roleplay partners on relatively frequently, I literally watch them reply to their other roleplays
and then they leave without replying to me
I mean, I feel kinda stupid and petty but like??
They say they like my writing style
I really like our roleplays and think they're interesting
I just
I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Deleted user

eris I'd peg you as chaotic lawful. you have a strict moral code but no one can tell what it is, and it's not actually an existing alignment

you know…….

@RedTheLoveless

well, it seems my strongest alignment is Neutral Good (21 hits)

Then the list goes:
Lawful Good/Neutral Evil (tied with 17 hits)
True Neutral (16 hits)
Chaotic Good/Lawful Evil (tied with 13 hits)
Lawful Neutral (12 hits)
Chaotic Evil (9 hits)
Chaotic Neutral (8 hits)

@Pickles group

I love when everyone leaves you out of stuff
Like yeah, not everyone has Facebook, but all of you do. Instagram? You know I don't have it either. Love you too. Wow. I hate this group of people.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I'm chaotic neutral with true neutral a very close second.

Chaotic Neutral (23)
True Neutral (22)
Lawful Neutral (17)
Chaotic Evil (16)
Neutral Evil (15)
Chaotic Good (14)
Neutral Good (13)
Lawful Evil (10)
Lawful Good (8)

Deleted user

When your grandfather emails your mom solely to ask about the acne in some photos she posted on Facebook :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

@Pickles group

The contact I have with my grandparents (entirely my grandma):
"I've been cleaning my bedroom , a hard job. How are you making out with yours?"

"Do I smell home made bread coming from your house?"

"Take a,deep breath and look east. Smell Grandpa's cookies right out of the oven"

Quarantine has been rough on her, I believe. Better than yours, I guess