forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Lowkey like finished 5 books and have done a shit ton of writing too.

@Fraust

I like being quarantined
I don't have to talk to people or leave my house
and other than not having the motivation to do any schoolwork it's great

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

honestly quarantine’s been even better than non-quarantine for me
I already am stuck inside all the time, just now there’s people to talk to and everything’s free

@ElderGod-Icefire

I'd like to be rude to my stomach for making strange noises but being neither A) hungry or B) sick or C) on shark week. So it's just makin' noises for absolutely no fucking reason

@croccin-champagne

drink water! whatever it is usually water is the solution. and coming from someone who hasn't consumed pure water in three days thats saying a lot

@Pickles group

Anyone: so there's this problem with my body
Everyone who's ever been dehydrated for a decent amount of time: wAtEr!! I haven't had any since February of 1989 but it'll solve all your problems!

@croccin-champagne

hey shut up you don't need to @ me so thoroughly like that

but anyway yeah water is god juice and it sucks that i refuse to drink the boneless ice because it tastes like pipes

@Pickles group

but anyway yeah water is god juice and it sucks that i refuse to drink the boneless ice because it tastes like pipes

Honestly same. Usually I just drink milk all the time, but my parents have limited me to a glass per day. I'm upset

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Honestly same. Usually I just drink milk all the time, but my parents have limited me to a glass per day. I'm upset

Frickin rations.

Deleted user

NOBODY RESPOND

LET BAYLEE DO HIS THING