Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

coronavirus national anthem intensifies

what would the song be?

@Pickles group

Because they're FLIP-FLOPS and they're hella uncomfortable to walk in for more than three minutes

I don't know what you're talking about flip-flop walks are the best

You can change your username to has-officially-gone-insane now

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Because they're FLIP-FLOPS and they're hella uncomfortable to walk in for more than three minutes

I don't know what you're talking about flip-flop walks are the best

You can change your username to has-officially-gone-insane now

There ya go

Deleted user

This is incorrect

Deleted user

I've read The Poet X and With The Fire on High!
With The Fire on High was a favorite of mine <3

@HighPockets group

I've read The Poet X and With The Fire on High!
With The Fire on High was a favorite of mine <3

They're so good!!! I read WTFOH in a day, I was so hooked!

@Pickles group

I'm not a huge fan of audiobooks, but The Diviners by Libba Bray is supposed to have phenomenal ones (it's also my favorite series <3)

Of course. The one time I actually have the book

@HighPockets group

It's one of my favorite books, Julie is a bi icon <3
Seriously, there's a prequel called The Pearl Thief that reveals that she's bi, I love her so much-

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Underwire bras do not cause breast cancer.. Only one scientific study has looked into the link between wearing a bra and breast cancer, however there is no real difference in risk between women who wear bras compared to those who don’t.
People suggest that bras can compress the lymphatic system of the breast, causing toxins to become trapped in the breast tissue—which could cause cancer—but the overall consensus among doctors is that neither the type of bra nor the tightness of said undergarment has any connection to the risk of breast cancer..

I love this. A block of clean information. The perfect response to any claim.

@Moxie group

You’ve just always had shit flip flops my dude